Pre-Game Talk: Game 65 7:41 PM Dallas - NBCSN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Yeah, I am about to be done here. This place is getting stupider and stupider. You have a difference of opinion, you get called names- which has always been a bit of the vibe here, true- but now this rash of posters who rant and rave and complain all the time.
Hang tough Dr. Hook. Just the usual influx -- seems to me it happens every year around TDL, FA day, and Playoffs. It'll fade if history is any indication.

End of last season I went a bit more aggressive with the Ignore feature for the reasons you lay out. I worried I'd cut down on my ability to see flow of threads. Turns out that worry was not worth a second thought. Not an issue at all.

I think the youth call that "cancel culture" and that it has a negative connotation. I call it not letting assholes ruin something I enjoy -- and that has a positive connotation.:laugh:

Clode

Aug 2, 2012
Derry, NH

Not sure if I’m a fan of Ritchie and Kase on a line. They were on a line with Getzlaf for a fair portion of the year in Anaheim and struggled. Hopefully krejci can be the difference maker, but I was really looking forward to seeing krejci with debrusk and kase

Henrique was their center not Getzlaf. From what I've heard from Ducks fans Ritchie and Kase have pretty good chemistry together and that line had been one of their better lines.

Reactions: AustrianDuck

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Henrique was their center not Getzlaf. From what I've heard from Ducks fans Ritchie and Kase have pretty good chemistry together and that line had been one of their better lines.

dobbersports has Kase top linemates this year as steel, Jones, Ritchie and Getzlaf.

maybe dobbersports line combos are wrong

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California

Not sure if I’m a fan of Ritchie and Kase on a line. They were on a line with Getzlaf for a fair portion of the year in Anaheim and struggled. Hopefully krejci can be the difference maker, but I was really looking forward to seeing krejci with debrusk and kase

Ritchie and Kase had chemistry. I believe they played a lot better with Henrique as their center.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Is there?

In Providence this season and last, Kuhlman has: 64 GP, 16 G, 19 A, 35 P (0.55 PPG)
For Senyshyn, it's: 102 GP, 19 G, 17 A, 36 P (0.35 PPG)

Also keep in mind the Bruins only get 4 non-emergency recalls the remainder of the season. I don't think Senyshyn is worth one.

We could certainly see Studnicka up at some point though if the middle 6 continues to struggle.
Kuleman in your top 6 and you are losing and they know it
We all know what Kuleman brings and it is not offense maybe for Providence

Reactions: Dr Hook

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
People need to give this line about 10 games to work their timing out.

10 games? :thumbd: If it never worked then you are 8 games outside playoffs starting with a big problem.I say give them a couple games and you should know.They are practicing together as well so that should help.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Is there?

In Providence this season and last, Kuhlman has: 64 GP, 16 G, 19 A, 35 P (0.55 PPG)
For Senyshyn, it's: 102 GP, 19 G, 17 A, 36 P (0.35 PPG)

Also keep in mind the Bruins only get 4 non-emergency recalls the remainder of the season. I don't think Senyshyn is worth one.

We could certainly see Studnicka up at some point though if the middle 6 continues to struggle.
Omg keep the Providence stats coming
They mean nothing to Kuleman or his lines performance in the nhl
He is there because his defensive play and hustle there is no offense there

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Omg keep the Providence stats coming
They mean nothing to Kuleman or his lines performance in the nhl
He is there because his defensive play and hustle there is no offense there

Why did you quote my post twice?

I'm not saying Kuhlman should be in the top 6, not at all. It's clear that would be a team weakness. He seems very much like a capable 4th liner to me though, good defensively, skates well, advanced stats are pretty solid. He may have potential to develop into a solid 3rd liner as well, we'll see.

If Senyshyn had better offensive skills, wouldn't he play higher in the lineup in Providence? Why hasn't he earned more minutes there or produced better? Why hasn't he been given more chances at a call-up in Boston? Other kids in Boston have earned spots under Cassidy. I just don't think he has the talent. I'd be happy to be proven wrong but I just don't see it.

Studnicka could certainly come up to provide some offense but if they're healthy they don't really have a spot right now.

Reactions: Mantis

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown

I'm not saying Kuhlman should be in the top 6, not at all. It's clear that would be a team weakness. He seems very much like a capable 4th liner to me though, good defensively, skates well, advanced stats are pretty solid. He may have potential to develop into a solid 3rd liner as well, we'll see.

If Senyshyn had better offensive skills, wouldn't he play higher in the lineup in Providence? Why hasn't he earned more minutes there or produced better? Why hasn't he been given more chances at a call-up in Boston? Other kids in Boston have earned spots under Cassidy. I just don't think he has the talent. I'd be happy to be proven wrong but I just don't see it.

Studnicka could certainly come up to provide some offense but if they're healthy they don't really have a spot right now.
Providence is a developmental team - kids like Studnicka were well trained and relied upon in defensive situations in Junior, he doesn't need that as his #1 development priority. Then there are kids like Senyshyn who were told to just go and get it in junior (which he did in spades). He was never taught or expected to look at the other end of the rink or to think defense much at all - that is his #1 priority and why he's getting fed those situations in Providence. Now whether he picks up enough to contribute we will have to wait and see, but IMO he looked like a legit NHL player in his most recent call ups and it's just a matter of time.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Yeah, I am about to be done here. This place is getting stupider and stupider. You have a difference of opinion, you get called names- which has always been a bit of the vibe here, true- but now this rash of posters who rant and rave and complain all the time.
Hey don't leave us ! Just ignore the fools !

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan

This. Even Senyshyns few NHL points are nothing special 2 fluky assists where the rest of the team did all the actual work and an empty net goal. People are so desperate for that wasted draft pick to not be a bust.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA