Pre-Game Talk: Game 65 7:41 PM Dallas - NBCSN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Hey don't leave us ! Just ignore the fools !
Plus, fools don't get cookies. They are only for us slightly less crazy people :laugh:

images (3).jpeg

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

I asked about this in the Nick Ritchie player discussion and this is what a Ducks fan responded with-

"Ritchie/Henrique/Kase was the Ducks best line last season. This year Eakins broke them up, Ritchie lately was playing with Henrique and Terry. Kase and Ritchie know each other well. I like what they bring together. Kase hounds the puck on the forecheck, Ritchie is strong along the boards and in front of the net."

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Yeah, I am about to be done here. This place is getting stupider and stupider. You have a difference of opinion, you get called names- which has always been a bit of the vibe here, true- but now this rash of posters who rant and rave and complain all the time.

I well appreciate your sentiments and frustrations, but if respectful, knowledgeable posters like yourself are driven away by the numpties then it will only get worse here and be a poorer place for it. I don't mean to tell you what to do, but if you did stick around I for one would appreciate it.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Why did you quote my post twice?

I'm not saying Kuhlman should be in the top 6, not at all. It's clear that would be a team weakness. He seems very much like a capable 4th liner to me though, good defensively, skates well, advanced stats are pretty solid. He may have potential to develop into a solid 3rd liner as well, we'll see.

If Senyshyn had better offensive skills, wouldn't he play higher in the lineup in Providence? Why hasn't he earned more minutes there or produced better? Why hasn't he been given more chances at a call-up in Boston? Other kids in Boston have earned spots under Cassidy. I just don't think he has the talent. I'd be happy to be proven wrong but I just don't see it.

Studnicka could certainly come up to provide some offense but if they're healthy they don't really have a spot right now.
Where would you put him now with both Richie and Kase in the lineup?
I like Kuleman in the bottom six but as it looks right now there is no room for him

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
This. Even Senyshyns few NHL points are nothing special 2 fluky assists where the rest of the team did all the actual work and an empty net goal. People are so desperate for that wasted draft pick to not be a bust.

And than there are those that feel the need almost daily to let everyone know what a wasted draft pick Senyshyn was. This is the game day thread and to the best of my knowledge he is not playing for the Bruins tonight

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
I asked about this in the Nick Ritchie player discussion and this is what a Ducks fan responded with-

"Ritchie/Henrique/Kase was the Ducks best line last season. This year Eakins broke them up, Ritchie lately was playing with Henrique and Terry. Kase and Ritchie know each other well. I like what they bring together. Kase hounds the puck on the forecheck, Ritchie is strong along the boards and in front of the net."

Better fit for Coyle or Krejci I wonder.

Dallas is a tough, boring defensive team. Tonight might not be exciting but get the win.

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Stars have really turned it around since the early stages of the season. Impressed with what they've done this year considering they aren't getting star production from Benn/Seguin. Hopefully B's can turn the page and get a W against a good team.

aguineapig

At my window
Watching the sun go
Hoping the Stars know
It's time to shine

Townes Van Zandt

Townes was from Texas but he was talking about the Perfection line I'm pretty sure, not these pretenders from Dallas. Shine tonite boys, I need a little light right about now.

Reactions: Gordon Lightfoot

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
B's need to get back to basics on defense, be patient and stay focused

I'd rather see a low scoring game with a win than another wide open game with a loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00