Pre-Game Talk: Game 65 7:41 PM Dallas - NBCSN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfld77

Aug 13, 2007
Newfoundland
I asked about this in the Nick Ritchie player discussion and this is what a Ducks fan responded with-

"Ritchie/Henrique/Kase was the Ducks best line last season. This year Eakins broke them up, Ritchie lately was playing with Henrique and Terry. Kase and Ritchie know each other well. I like what they bring together. Kase hounds the puck on the forecheck, Ritchie is strong along the boards and in front of the net."

First time I posted here in quite awhile. Hope everyone is well and doing great. Looking at the above quote by JCRO and what Jaffe had to say, I believe putting Kase and Nick together makes perfect sense, at least give it a go and see what happens..I've been thinking since we made those trades that I believe we have two #2 lines..Well I read one post on this page that tends to think along the same as me..

Thankfully Tampa hasnt won since making those trades and have lost 3 since winning 11 in a row..Bruins are still 5 up but I guess only positive of finishing 1st is having home ice..Many cheers everyone and please remember: although we're all rooting for the same team dont mean we agree on every post. Everyone has their own opinion so please show a little respect to your fellow Bruin fans..

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
First time I posted here in quite awhile. Hope everyone is well and doing great. Looking at the above quote by JCRO and what Jaffe had to say, I believe putting Kase and Nick together makes perfect sense, at least give it a go and see what happens..I've been thinking since we made those trades that I believe we have two #2 lines..Well I read one post on this page that tends to think along the same as me..

Thankfully Tampa hasnt won since making those trades and have lost 3 since winning 11 in a row..Bruins are still 5 up but I guess only positive of finishing 1st is having home ice..Many cheers everyone and please remember: although we're all rooting for the same team dont mean we agree on every post. Everyone has their own opinion so please show a little respect to your fellow Bruin fans..
I love the idea of getting two guys from another team who have been linemates before. One of the largest risks with getting new players at deadline is hoping they can quickly form chemistry with current players. You cut that risk in half by getting two guys who have gelled together before. Add in the fact that Krejci has shown the ability to play with TONS of different wingers in his career and that line being together makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad