Pre-Game Talk: Game 65 7:41 PM Dallas - NBCSN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Hoping for a big win tonight, a statement win.

I'll be taking a break from these boards for a wee bit, I think. Enjoy the game, folks!

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
So crucial for Rask to break out of this mini-slump tonight because it's extremely difficult to score on Dallas.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I know why not
There has to be more offense with Senyshyn at this point

Is there?

In Providence this season and last, Kuhlman has: 64 GP, 16 G, 19 A, 35 P (0.55 PPG)
For Senyshyn, it's: 102 GP, 19 G, 17 A, 36 P (0.35 PPG)

Also keep in mind the Bruins only get 4 non-emergency recalls the remainder of the season. I don't think Senyshyn is worth one.

We could certainly see Studnicka up at some point though if the middle 6 continues to struggle.

Reactions: Mantis and lopey

tremha

Mar 9, 2011
Bring up the Stud and move KK down 1 - 2 lines where he is more suited!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Regardless if it’s tonight or Saturday when Kase finally is in the lineup, it has to be when he is 100% ready. If he goes and has a bad game the media, the critics and many of the people on this board will tear him and DS apart. We were all looking for that second line help and many are not confident this kid can do it but I think we all need to see a few games before passing judgment as this kid is in a tuff spot. Expectations are high but confidence is low. Let’s just see what he can do when he gets going.

Welcome to the jung...er..board!!!! :welcome:

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I like that they moved Debrusk to Coyles line. He has been dog poop the last little while.

That and it seems like that is a better fit for him stylistically. We'll see I guess, but I like it too. I like Kuraly back at the LW with Lindholm centering- he plays better at wing. I wonder what's happened to Nordstrom? Not even skating. He was out for that "allergic reaction" a couple weeks ago . . .

Reactions: lopey and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad