Post-Game Talk: GAME 64 B'S GROUND LIGHTNING!!!!! A message sent - BRUINS 4 Tampa Bay 1 FINAL

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
They were too small and got pushed around by Tampa last year and you want to sit one of their most physical forwards for Nordstrom?

Heinen needs to go to the 3rd line with Pasta back with 63 and 37. Roll DeBrusk-Krecji-majo. Leave 4th line alone. Probably best chance to win in playoffs

Why would you move Heinen to the 3rd line when he's clicking with the first line? I get you hate the player, but give me a f***ing break, Fenian. Just accept he's been good there and maybe make a switch somewhere else.

Marchand -- Bergeron -- Heinen
DeBrusk -- Krejci -- Pastrnak
Johansson -- Coyle -- Backes

Johansson -- Krejci -- Pastrnak
DeBrusk -- Coyle -- Backes

Reactions: lopey

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
That is the likely lineup but it's not the best lineup. They won't touch JDB but MoJo-DK-Pasta IS better.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
100% Pasta does not go on the 3rd line, that is a Julien move.

Hes on line 1 with Bergeron/Marchand and then you have a nice 2nd line with Krejci/Mojo/Debrusk then mix and match the pieces after that for the 3rd line and try to get something going there and leave the 4th line alone. The WACK line is not to be touched.

Reactions: EvilDead

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
"We didn't play a good game at all," Domingue said. "They showed up. ... They stepped on the gas for a full 60 (minutes). The challenge for us the rest of the way I think is gonna be to show teams they can't play with us."

They really are arrogant. I think the injury bug is due to bite them. Let’s see how they play then.
THIS ^^^ is exactly right. They haven't been tested in the same way as the Bruins. Sooner or later working thru adversity catches up in terms of pay-off. The B's are almost fully healthy and with Coyle and Joe Hanson (LOL) seem to be on a high. I hope that they can keep it contained and keep their foot on the gas without burning out. Last year the Bruins played pretty much the full season without their whole lineup, by the time the playoffs started their energy was waning. Once finished with Toronto and with the injuries to both Nash's the B's had no reserve in the gas tank. I hope at some point Bergy can be rested here and there. Maybe when Pasta comes back? In the long run a healthy Bergeron is probably the biggest thing besides light injuries and good energy that can catapult the team to 16 W's.

Reactions: OV and EvilDead

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Why would you move Heinen to the 3rd line when he's clicking with the first line? I get you hate the player, but give me a ****ing break, Fenian. Just accept he's been good there and maybe make a switch somewhere else.

DeBrusk -- Krejci -- Pastrnak
Johansson -- Coyle -- Backes

Johansson -- Krejci -- Pastrnak
DeBrusk -- Coyle -- Backes

Pasta is a world Class superstar and he belongs on the first-line. Its the best line in Hockey !
The second line of Krejci centering Jake and MoJo has looked great and each passing day will build more and more chemistry, no need to tear it down.

Putting Heinen on the third line with Coyle makes that line that much stronger. Heinen is a cerebral player who can play with just about anyone and is very defensive responsible as is Coyle and whoever they decide to play on the right-side the Bruins will have four strong lines.

You finely find a winger who plays with Krecji and Jake and you want to separate it already and at the expense of breaking up arguably the best line in hockey:thumbd:

It may have made some sense if the second line wasn't clicking but that is far from the case.

nonoffensiveusername

May 23, 2009
THIS ^^^ is exactly right. They haven't been tested in the same way as the Bruins. Sooner or later working thru adversity catches up in terms of pay-off. The B's are almost fully healthy and with Coyle and Joe Hanson (LOL) seem to be on a high. I hope that they can keep it contained and keep their foot on the gas without burning out. Last year the Bruins played pretty much the full season without their whole lineup, by the time the playoffs started their energy was waning. Once finished with Toronto and with the injuries to both Nash's the B's had no reserve in the gas tank. I hope at some point Bergy can be rested here and there. Maybe when Pasta comes back? In the long run a healthy Bergeron is probably the biggest thing besides light injuries and good energy that can catapult the team to 16 W's.

Carlo must also be healthy scratched for the last 4 games of the regular season NO MATTER WHAT.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Ok, I need help with nicknames for John Moore and David Backes? It's time for a line up with pictures (example: Miller = can of miller beer).

PM me and keep it clean! :-P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad