Post-Game Talk: GAME 64 B'S GROUND LIGHTNING!!!!! A message sent - BRUINS 4 Tampa Bay 1 FINAL

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Wow...I just read through the Tampa GDT. They are pretty confident and some there think we fans here suck. Are we planning the parade ? ...Some there said we were.

I hope their over confidence bites them.

No one will catch them for the regular season but the playoffs is a fresh sheet of ice and who knows ?

Last edited:

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
They've tried Pastrnak with Krejci and DeBrusk for 50+ games and it's always looked mediocre at best. Fact of the matter is that the 2nd line is working great, 1st line with Pasta on it was the best in the league and Heinen was outstanding last year on the 3rd line. I'm pretty confident that Cassidy will go with the most obvious line of thinking.

Reactions: bbfan419

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Wow...I just read through the Tampa GDT. They are pretty confident and think we fans here suck. Are we planning the parade ? ...Some there said we were.

I hope there over confidence bites them.

No one will catch them for the regular season but the playoffs is a fresh sheet of ice and who knows ?

This is the way I see it too. Last night was a statement game and at the very least shows the Bruins that they can play with TB. You can say all the stuff about backup goalies (lol Domingue was the reason it wasn't a blowout very early), back to back games, etc. But the fact is, the Bruins dominated San Jose like this too the other night and played a smoking hot St. Louis team to a draw on the last game of a long road trip too.

That said, they did win Game #1 6-2 last year and we all know how that series turned out. All I know is the Bruins are now a strong contender and I feel a whole lot more confident about them now than I did a couple of weeks ago. They are a team that can do some damage in the playoffs if they stay healthy

bob27

Grzelcyk is a top pairing defenceman
Apr 2, 2015
They've had Krejci with Pastrnak before but only minimal time with DeBrusk too, unless I'm missing something.

You are right, JD-Krejci-Pasta probably don't have 50 games together. In 2016/17 Pasta played around 50/50 with Krejci and Bergeron. They started Pasta with Krejci and DeBrusk in 2017/18 in the training camp and kept them together for around 10-20 games. Then Pasta was put back with Bergy, since it wasn't working out very well.

Reactions: EvilDead

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Wow...I just read through the Tampa GDT. They are pretty confident and think we fans here suck. Are we planning the parade ? ...Some there said we were.

I hope there over confidence bites them.

We are in their heads now. That was pure domination and when the playoffs come, we're going to make them our b*tches too..

**I hope Tampa Bay fans are reading this :laugh:

Last edited:

Banded Peak

Apr 15, 2015
Wow...I just read through the Tampa GDT. They are pretty confident and think we fans here suck.

This part is kind of amusing to me.

When the Flames went to the SCF against Tampa in 04, we remember hearing all sorts of things here in Calgary about tshirts being given away with tickets, tickets being sold fairly cheap for a championship game etc. Yeah real shitty fans in Boston though.

I used to kinda like them. Now wish they'd just fade back into irrelevance. Just keepkeep collec New York Rangers garbage hoping a big enough collection of career losers will eventually break through. Jf the Bruins cant do it would like to see the Caps sebd them packing again.

Reactions: Strafer

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
If Pittsburgh gets the second WC spot I think they match up well against Tampa Bay and could upset them, the Bruins play well against the Pens also, so you never know when the stars will align right for you.

I want

Toronto
Tampa
Washington
Calgary

In that order. Toronto so we can further their misery, Tampa and Washington so we can bury some ghosts, and then Calgary so another Canadian fanbase can hate us.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
They've tried Pastrnak with Krejci and DeBrusk for 50+ games and it's always looked mediocre at best. Fact of the matter is that the 2nd line is working great, 1st line with Pasta on it was the best in the league and Heinen was outstanding last year on the 3rd line. I'm pretty confident that Cassidy will go with the most obvious line of thinking.

Marchand-bergy-Pastrnak 3.5 goals for per 60 minutes

Debrusk-krejci-pasta 3.4 goals for per 60

Marchand-bergy-heinen 4.6 goals for per 60

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad