Post-Game Talk: GAME 64 B'S GROUND LIGHTNING!!!!! A message sent - BRUINS 4 Tampa Bay 1 FINAL

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Carlo +3 and led the team in ice time... and missed like the final 4 minutes...

Kid is an absolute beast. He's my 7th player award winner. He won't get it, but he's extremely deserving. I think he's been our best D most nights this year. "Tower of Power"

and Matty G. Both have made such huge strides this year. I left last nights game more worried about Krug vs Tampa than Gryz vs Tampa.

Reactions: TCB

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
"We didn't play a good game at all," Domingue said. "They showed up. ... They stepped on the gas for a full 60 (minutes). The challenge for us the rest of the way I think is gonna be to show teams they can't play with us."

They really are arrogant. I think the injury bug is due to bite them. Let’s see how they play then.

As many have said here, similar to the Canucks in their heyday. That is bulliten board material right there. Hang on to that snippet - we may use that later...

Reactions: TCB

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
That’s an odd game to follow up with criticism of Carlo/trade proposals

Something tells me you folks don’t watch hockey enough or something, no way you could watch Carlo and not see how good he’s becoming or how important he is to this team otherwise

People act like it was a 1 for 1 trade as well. It was Carlo+ going the other way.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
"We didn't play a good game at all," Domingue said. "They showed up. ... They stepped on the gas for a full 60 (minutes). The challenge for us the rest of the way I think is gonna be to show teams they can't play with us."

They really are arrogant. I think the injury bug is due to bite them. Let’s see how they play then.

So arrogant. From the coach on down. I loathe them. Last night's victory was so unbelievably satisfying.

Reactions: BMC and Strafer

Deleted

Nov 11, 2017

images

Reactions: BMC and TCB

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Once Pasta comes back, move Mojo with Coyle and Nordy. Sit Backes, he is always slow to the puck, no chemistry with Coyle at all, always behind the play. He has 2 open nets the last 2 games and did not even touch the puck. We have Mojo now, use him on the PP, better than Backes for sure. Coyle brings puck possession/size and Nordy speedy forechecker and PK guy that Cassidy values, Mojo can finish the plays and keep up to the other guys. Pasta can go back with Krech, now that JDB has found his game.

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
This game along with the J.T. or is it PJ game on Long Island made my birthday night one to remember!

Those suggesting Pasta with Coyle? Please no.
Pasta with Krejci and MoJo sure. DeBrusk with Coyle and Backes? Yes.

The most likely scenario is Pasta back with Bergy and Heinen plays with Coyle. I’m fine with that.

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
GAP+/- PPG
DeBrusk751271.2
Krejci491331.3
Heinen2810101
Bergeron3811111.1
Marchand7714121.4
McAvoy43770.7
Krug191051
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Stats for these guys since the blown lead against the rangers (10 games since then). Really picked it up across the board!

TinyRivers

Jun 26, 2006
Nova Scotia
As many have said here, similar to the Canucks in their heyday. That is bulliten board material right there. Hang on to that snippet - we may use that later...
If you watch all the post game interviews for the Bolts, someone else said the exact same thing...might have been coach...

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009

That is pretty cocky talk from a career backup goalie. It would be sweet to see them lose in the 1st round

Reactions: BMC and Strafer

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
this is just wrong
This is just wrong.

Landeskog is an objectively great player, as is Carlo. The value is there for a trade but, despite how good Gabe is, LW is as far from a team need as possible right now. To think Carlo is worth way more, or too dismiss Landeskog as no good is shear homerism.

I'm glade we kept Carlo, and it's a compliment to his game that he's valued evenly with another great player

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Your worries are unwarranted, Grizz dosent come close to bringing what Krug does, not close in any way.

Oh I just mean in terms of standing up to a heavy forecheck. Grzelcyk is certainly better using his feet to get away from the forecheck and at shutting down plays with his feet before they get into the offensive zone. He doesn't come close to close to close to Krug in the O zone. Laughably not close. And Krug is the singular best PP d-man in the NHL IMHO. But, Krug and Gryz were both problems against Tampa's fast, physical and aggressive forecheck last playoffs. And as of today, I feel like Gryz has improved in his ability to handle that more than Krug.

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Once Pasta comes back, move Mojo with Coyle and Nordy. Sit Backes, he is always slow to the puck, no chemistry with Coyle at all, always behind the play. He has 2 open nets the last 2 games and did not even touch the puck. We have Mojo now, use him on the PP, better than Backes for sure. Coyle brings puck possession/size and Nordy speedy forechecker and PK guy that Cassidy values, Mojo can finish the plays and keep up to the other guys. Pasta can go back with Krech, now that JDB has found his game.
They were too small and got pushed around by Tampa last year and you want to sit one of their most physical forwards for Nordstrom?

Heinen needs to go to the 3rd line with Pasta back with 63 and 37. Roll DeBrusk-Krecji-majo. Leave 4th line alone. Probably best chance to win in playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad