GDT: Game 60: dallas @ COLORADO, February 27, 2024 (tonight's game edition)

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
A Dallas game that didn't go into overtime

Surprised.png

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
I’m really really really tempering expectations here, but good God would it be incredible if 4giev actually figures his life out and plays well into and during the offs

Reactions: CobraAcesS

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Georgiev was really solid tonight. I wanted to find fault with him on that opening goal but I cant. He kept the Avs in it after the Avs got the lead and never surrendered.

Makar looks f***ed. Something is very wrong with him right now. I would consider sitting him out or load management or watever with him. He doesnt look right.

Solid bounce back game from Mikko.

f*** I hate Johansen. Everything he does on the ice just pisses me off.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Yeah when I saw that horseshit EPSN broadcast, I said no f***ing way I'm listening to that shitty bitch commentator. Never again.

So I put the Avs radio broadcast on my laptop and turned the volume down on the TV.

Oh and bravo to ESPN -> I don't know about you guys but every 5 minutes or so, the feed goes apeshit with colors - something resembling an old Commodore-64 color scheme screen for 1 or 2 seconds... so congratulations on that EPSN, you f***ing amateurs.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Georgiev was really solid tonight. I wanted to find fault with him on that opening goal but I cant. He kept the Avs in it after the Avs got the lead and never surrendered.

Makar looks f***ed. Something is very wrong with him right now. I would consider sitting him out or load management or watever with him. He doesnt look right.

Solid bounce back game from Mikko.

f*** I hate Johansen. Everything he does on the ice just pisses me off.
Pretty much my thoughts. Only guy that looks bad tonight was RyJo, guy simply isn't a NHL caliber player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad