GDT: Game 60: Calgary Blackcaps @ Arizona Superglues | 2/22/2018 7:00 p.m. MST | FS-A

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
.. what the f***, OEL and Demers having some private time while Johnny Hockey walks in all alone.

We should be peppering the f*** out of their goalie.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
And again, Monahan let right behind everyone. At least this time the Flames couldn't make the pass.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Pretty unacceptable period. Calgary rocking a goalie who clearly isn't NHL ready, and we only get 9 shots? Add in a couple of reaaaally lazy D plays on our end and we're down 2-1. Hopefully Tocchet, or even better, Raanta chews them out in the locker room.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
No kidding, on the replay that was quite the dive.

I really liked what I saw from Domi in the first, also liking Dvorak's line. This game is looking very winnable, provided Arizona wakes up a bit.

They should bump Domi up to the Dvorak line, put Panik on the 4th, and have Cousins center the 3rd the rest of the game. It's not a long term strategy but I think it fits better with the way this game is going. I'd rather have 2 more loaded lines than a few even ones. Rieder was pretty underwhelming offensively this season but at least with him in the lineup it gave a somewhat offensive player to whoever ended up with Domi on the 3rd.

Reactions: RemoAZ and drgregg

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
They should bump Domi up to the Dvorak line, put Panik on the 4th, and have Cousins center the 3rd the rest of the game. It's not a long term strategy but I think it fits better with the way this game is going. I'd rather have 2 more loaded lines than a few even ones. Rieder was pretty underwhelming offensively this season but at least with him in the lineup it gave a somewhat offensive player to whoever ended up with Domi on the 3rd.
Right now they are only rolling one line with a decent chance to score. Putting Domi on Dvos line gives them two. Just too many waiver fodder forwards on this team. Only been that way for a decade or two though. Should change soon...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
. Should change soon...

upload_2018-2-22_20-7-29.jpeg

Reactions: RemoAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
When Martinook and Cousins get a 2 on 1 the puck sticks to them and no shot is generated. Live by the stick, die by the stick.

EDIT: No shots yet this period, and we've had a partial PP already.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I think the boys are still on vacation, they really haven't shown up tonight.

Reactions: kbay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad