GDT: Game 60: Calgary Blackcaps @ Arizona Superglues | 2/22/2018 7:00 p.m. MST | FS-A

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So on the whole off day thing, Coyotes have a track record on this.
Loss to Calgary
After the all star break they lost 3 in a row including getting completely destroyed by the Kings.
After the bye week they lost to Edmonton, the Sharks x2, and the Preds.
After two 3 day off periods in December they got smoked by Tampa and Boston.

They did beat the Avs after the Christmas break but everyone was off then so that doesn't count.

It's not an excuse, but it is a reason and obviously their "intense practices" aren't cutting it :laugh:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
So. For those who where there: how was the mood in the crowd? Had the little win streak managed to lure back some old fans, and if so, how was their attitude? Things like that.

I must admit I felt this one was gonna go down. Then again, I am sometimes wrong when I say that, so shouldn't boost to much about I guess :confused:

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
So. For those who where there: how was the mood in the crowd? Had the little win streak managed to lure back some old fans, and if so, how was their attitude? Things like that.

I must admit I felt this one was gonna go down. Then again, I am sometimes wrong when I say that, so shouldn't boost to much about I guess :confused:

To be honest: to me it was no different than any other midweek game against a Canadian team the last few years. Large numbers of Calgary red (and Saskatchewan CFL green), plenty of elbow room, larger than average 50/50. Early excitement over 1st minute Chik Fil A goal (and subseq Martinook chance) squashed by 2 CGY goals in 1st. Never really recovered and return to our normal surly selves by the 3rd period. As if that 5-0-1 stretch never happened.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
To be honest: to me it was no different than any other midweek game against a Canadian team the last few years. Large numbers of Calgary red (and Saskatchewan CFL green), plenty of elbow room, larger than average 50/50. Early excitement over 1st minute Chik Fil A goal (and subseq Martinook chance) squashed by 2 CGY goals in 1st. Never really recovered and return to our normal surly selves by the 3rd period. As if that 5-0-1 stretch never happened.

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, probably needs more like a 50 -0- 1 stretch now, ah.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
The good news is, as misery loves company.... we're not alone. Suns now have the worst record in the NBA, too.

That weather, though, amirite?

Yeah, wading in snow, and all the ice on the road. And they talked about more snow again tomorrow :(. Well, still in Osloo_O

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad