GDT: Game 60: Calgary Blackcaps @ Arizona Superglues | 2/22/2018 7:00 p.m. MST | FS-A

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'm ready to hear Tyson get way too excited and overhype Kuemper.

"HE'S HAVING AN AMAZING SEASON, LOOK AT THAT RECORD 10 WINS 1 LOSS ARE YOU KIDDING ME? BEST BACKUP IN THE LEAGUE MATT!"

starman

howling for Utah
I do imagine you're right in that no one other than you and me will have the slightest idea of what's going on (@starman gave a favorable review of my first cricket-themed GDT but I haven't seen him post in years), but like I said, in the GDT signup thread, this thread is almost entirely aimed at annoying you personally. :P

Nice job Lady M! I was amused to see that Golly got a duck in the first innings! ;)

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Jeez, they couldn't even give Domi Panik?
I guess the theory is if he is surrounded by sticky players he too will become sticky.

I had so much hope that we'd have an offensively exciting team at the beginning of the year. They certainly crushed my hopes more as the season has gone on. It's 2016 all over again except now we hate Domi.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I should say though if he wants to be the death stare give up a bad 5 hole goal pouty version he can do that.

Reactions: Grimes

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
"Stone tees up and misses by 10 feet" "Well we saw a lot of that in his time with the Coyotes"

Matt and Tyson have no chill

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Team looks totally different. Tons of battles, chipping it in (not dumping) to gain advantage in the zone, clogging up the neutral zone and frustrating the Flames all over the ice.

Also loved how pissed Stepan looked on that bad call. Not quite Yandle breaking stick and yelling mad, but he looks more invested. Good stuff all around.

Reactions: 0point1

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Delayed reaction on that fight I suppose :laugh:
Ferland took an extra swing when Rinaldo was down and had clearly lost the fight :laugh:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Dunno how Bennett managed to sneak his way between Dvo and OEL on that goal back there, pretty lazy stuff.

Looks like Rinaldo has a target on his head for the rest of the game.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Couldn't tell if that was dirty or not, broadcast only had it for a split second.

Flames broadcast showed it several times and had the opinion it was a cheap shot. I tend to agree. League might take a look.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad