Post-Game Talk: Game 6: Loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
It was a great game. I will say that the guys gave it their all in the the 3rd and OT. Dallas deserved it.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I'm just going to blame this one on the PP.

A lot this season can get blamed on the PP. A median PP results in the 3rd best scoring season in franchise history ... likely a few more wins in the regular season ... one freaking conversion in the playoffs potentially means we're still playing.

The team got beat tonight ... it didn't simply give the game away with horrendous turnovers in our own zone that left Pekka out to dry. Small consolation for the season ending.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Bummer but not all that surprising. We weren't going to beat St. Louis if we did advance anyways. Hopefully we get some changes this offseason starting with the coaching.

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
Can we just give Seattle this team and have our own expansion draft? I've never been so underwhelmed by a supposed good team in my life.

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks for letting me hang with ya'll. Enjoyed/loved getting to know you. If they sign Boyle in off-season, you know where I'll be. This sucks. I really thought he had a chance for a ring with you guys!

/cries

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
Sorry for the outcome for you guys. :( Honestly i don't think you should feel bad losing to Dallas. I think they will go far. I hope next year, we can see each other in the second round. Preds jets hockey kills me inside but it is good hockey!

Reactions: Viktor Vaughn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad