Post-Game Talk: Game 6: Loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You

Jul 1, 2010
Dallas might struggle against a team that poses any offensive threat whatsoever. Or maybe not. Won't have it this easy ever again though.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Well, it was a season.

CiTzsQYW0AAq8QF.jpg

RedWillys

Dec 13, 2017
Fix the PP and this might actually have been a capable team. :shakehead

The current coaches clearly weren’t changing anything at game 41 of the season, nor was Lavy/Poile willing to let assistants go. Short of that nothing is getting fixed. Way too much speed and talent on this team to go 0-14 in a series. Absolutely inexcusable.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
If the Stars weren't playing the Blues I would root against them if for no other reason than those douche bags named their colors victory green.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
St. Louis would beaten the **** out of us anyways.

It probably would've been a sweep, and, on top of that, coming back in this series and making the 2nd round would've been an excuse for Poile to not make any changes. That would've been the worst thing for the team going forward. It's better that they lost now. Now, Poile has to at least consider making changes, especially to the assistant coaches. The powerplay cost them the series and that demands addressing.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
good. this team of jackasses deserve this. coaching staff included.
I think the coaching staff is worse part of this team. Lacy has to go. Poile having your offense run through your defense is not working. Blow this shit up. Trade ellis/ Subban and trade josi/ Ekholm bring some top 6 forward power. And hire a run and gun coach. I wanna see our forwards be the main players. I'm f***ing done with our top 4. I don't care if we lose 6-5 at least ill be happy 5 times lol

Reactions: popa and predhead1

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
It was at least a valid effort, could have gone either way.

Staff just took too long to make adjustments. Finally got the lines going a bit better breaking up JOFA, but still couldn't convert. They have been down to bizarro world on the PP, I guess understandably. But you put Forsberg in front of the net and the two left-shot passing D for three quarters of the clock, and leave your shooting RD on the bench, and it's just a strange look.

But this was at least a game where the team looked like they cared and were doing their best to win it. Still wasn't good enough, but I could have been a lot more content with this series if all the losses had looked more like this.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I apologize profusely. Clearly I can make incredible looking avatars but they are bad luck.

This is on me. So sorry. Between your team and mine the avatars managed 2 wins.

Feel free to place the blame on me. I hope your team has Better luck next year.

Reactions: LCPreds

hido

Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Nashville
Josi looked devastated in that interview. At least one of them was crying.

They need a coaching change. The last two seasons have been unacceptable. Lavi is Jeff Fisher. Will not adjust or adapt or innovate.

predhead1

Aug 7, 2003
We had multiple chances to score and break the tie in the 3rd.

When we couldn't score on those chances, it started to become clear that we'd lose this.
My beer league team has a better power play than the crap the coaching staff put on the ice tonight. Just inexplicable why you have both LHDs on the same PP and both RHDs on the other. It's like the staff had a bet with someone that they could ensure we go scoreless on the PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad