Pre-Game Talk: Game 6 -1/26 7:07 PM - March of the Penguins - NESN, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Absolutely. Hathaway, Wilson, etc will be looking to put him back on IR.

And Ritchie, Frederic, Miller, Lauzon or Wagner have no issue returning the favor. I wont be shocked to see Wilson and Frederic drop the gloves. Freddy is looking to make a name for himself himself and Wilson would probably love to try and kill the kids confidence he's playing with.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Pasta may be cleared to play but that doesn't mean he's 100% either. I don't want him targeted right off the bat. Give him a couple of games to settle in.
I agree.

This present divisional lineup is a little on the salty side. Best be prudent. If the Bruins are going to do anything this year, the need Pastranak at pretty close to 100%.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
Wilson may be having too many flashbacks once he sees Kevan Miller out there. That one preseason game where caught Miller with an uppercut, only to be pummeled by Miller in round 2 later in the game was a classic.
Miller didn’t want to fight that day (coming off of injury) until he did - and proceeded to bend Wilson over the boards and clowned him from behind.

Reactions: jgatie and BMC

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Samuelsson and Cooke are the two pens I hated most.
Me too. Cooke was such an asshole. I would yell at him until I lost my voice and than I would have to do the Andy Ference sign language. He injured so many good players. he would always claim it was an accident. I was always hoping some accident would happen to him.

I remember when Looch got him when he was crashing out goal . He had cooke by the neck. Cooke was whining to the refs about it and Looch went boo f***ing hoo to cooke. When Looch came back to the bench after getting out of the box he gave me a nod as he know I LOVED it.

The player's on the B's thought I was funny. Cooke would give me dirty looks. Man I wish I could have brought my baseball bat to the games.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
gonna try and settle in for this one, not going to lie, really struggling to enjoy the games with no fans and fake noise in the background, have to get over it but can`t make any promises. Making homemade pasta today, drive it in my guts while watching

Reactions: JOKER 192

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
8EA7CB74-0465-4A57-B516-8B35283F40D6.jpeg

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Me too. Cooke was such an asshole. I would yell at him until I lost my voice and than I would have to do the Andy Ference sign language. He injured so many good players. he would always claim it was an accident. I was always hoping some accident would happen to him.

I remember when Looch got him when he was crashing out goal . He had cooke by the neck. Cooke was whining to the refs about it and Looch went boo f***ing hoo to cooke. When Looch came back to the bench after getting out of the box he gave me a nod as he know I LOVED it.

The player's on the B's thought I was funny. Cooke would give me dirty looks. Man I wish I could have brought my baseball bat to the games.

I hate Ulf and I hate Gary Suter. I think he (Suter) should have been thrown out of the league for the crosscheck on Kariya.

Reactions: Ladyfan and OV

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
I don't understand the small, vocal portion of our fanbase who hate him and want him gone
I do not hate Krecji but the team is going to have to look at replacing both their 1c and 2c. Should he move on they can use the money to try and acquire at least 1 top center.

It is difficult but if you want to continue to compete at a high level these decisions have to be made.

Reactions: rfournier103

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
I do not hate Krecji but the team is going to have to look at replacing both their 1c and 2c. Should he move on they can use the money to try and acquire at least 1 top center.

It is difficult but if you want to continue to compete at a high level these decisions have to be made.

They will also have to seriously contemplate the future of Rask and Halak.

Reactions: rfournier103

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Kuhlman has been cleared to play. Any chance he gets in there this week?

They could play him with Bergeron in order to get a look at their soon-to-be second line of Ritchie - Krejci - DeBrusk.
I really hope Ritchie , Studnicka and Frederic can keep it going and continue to improve. I’m working 3-11 so will have to DVR this one and watch when I get home . In general, when I fast forward through the introduction, commercials and intermission I can watch a game in about an hour and a half .

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB

Love your enthusiasm and that is funny the Andy Ferance Sign language LOL. Awesome story about Lucic nodding at you, they must have heard you. You are so right about Cooke, he was a pretend tough guy, do all kinds of nasty crap and then like you say claim it was accidental and hide behind the refs. Always hated that guy.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I really hope Ritchie , Studnicka and Frederic can keep it going and continue to improve. I’m working 3-11 so will have to DVR this one and watch when I get home . In general, when I fast forward through the introduction, commercials and intermission I can watch a game in about an hour and a half .

I watch most games the same way. I'm usually coaching when the game starts.

I think Studnicka comes out of the lineup when Pasta returns, and I think Studs will be sent to Providence when they start playing games.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Love your enthusiasm and that is funny the Andy Ferance Sign language LOL. Awesome story about Lucic nodding at you, they must have heard you. You are so right about Cooke, he was a pretend tough guy, do all kinds of nasty crap and then like you say claim it was accidental and hide behind the refs. Always hated that guy.
The B's and all the STH near me knew I hated cooke ( I was a big Savvy fan). I would apologize before the games to the fans near me. Most would join in yelling at cooke.

Looch was always very nice to me. Maybe I look like his Grandmother. Someone (not me) told people I was his Aunt (not true). Even now when Looch comes in with whatever team he plays on he skates by and nods.

I like when Marchy trolled cooke here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln