Post-Game Talk: Game 58 - Pasta Hat Trick - BRUINS 4 Poutineville Smurfs 1 - FINAL

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
I wonder what the season record for most goals against the Habs is for a Bruin

Pasta has 8 this season I believe?

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Easy solid win over the habs. Not a ton to feel good about as a hand fan. Maybe they're flip kovi for a 2nd? Thatd make the season a win for them I'd think.

Marchand found his hands and pasta is back in the goal column.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Pastrnak was absolutely phenomenal tonight. He has made a real case to be given the MVP this year. I know Draisaitl has more points currently and that McDavid and him will get more of a look, but Pastrnak should be given a fair shake for the MVP. He is playing on another level this year and could get over 100 point this year if he doesn't get injured or falls off in performance.

Reactions: jangerhofer

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I'm pretty sure Montreal fans dialed the forums equivalent of 911 in the Chara thread on the main board. Amazing that a 2 minute penalty gets an 8 page thread and counting. Probably Montreal's biggest thread related to them this year since there's nothing else about that garbage franchise to talk about right now

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Happy to see Pasta break out of a mini slump with the hatty. Can't have that clown in Toronto lead the league in goals.

Pasta also becomes tied for second in points with McDavid with that hatrick as well as entering into the 40 and 40 club. Not that the latter has much significance though, at least to my knowledge.

Reactions: Olden McGroin

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I love this pic of Big Z ...Gallagher must be nearby

upload_2020-2-12_23-18-26.png

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
Sometimes I wish I could see the nonsense post But then I remembered that I like drinking water from the Brita more than drinking water from the toilet

Haha same for me. Curious about what and who has posted some of his delicious hot takes but then I am thinking, nah I'm good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad