Post-Game Talk: Game 58 - Pasta Hat Trick - BRUINS 4 Poutineville Smurfs 1 - FINAL

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2020-2-12_22-22-28.png

upload_2020-2-12_22-22-47.png

302526_091217144527_Smurf_snow.jpg

upload_2020-2-12_22-23-31.png

upload_2020-2-12_22-24-0.png

10102014_Froggy_Free_Beer.jpg

:bruins:habs

Game Summary

Event Summary

Play by Play

Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI Bruins

Last edited:

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
Multi-point night for Bergeron! An UGLY assist on the power play, and an empty net goal (his second in the last 3 games). What did I tell you? On a night where Marchand and Pasta were making the pretty plays, leave it to Bergy to have his stats padded. He does a lot of good complementary stuff offensively, but Marchand and Pasta make many more direct contributions to goals (especially at even strength). Bergeron was never a PPG guy until he started playing with Marchand-Pasta, and is not in their league offensively.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Multi-point night for Bergeron! An UGLY assist on the power play, and an empty net goal (his second in the last 3 games). What did I tell you? On a night where Marchand and Pasta were making the pretty plays, leave it to Bergy to have his stats padded. He does a lot of good complementary stuff offensively, but Marchand and Pasta make many more direct contributions to goals (especially at even strength). Bergeron was never a PPG guy until he started playing with Marchand-Pasta, and is not in their league offensively.

I think it's obvious Bergerons offensive game isn't good enough to carry sub par linemates. He doesn't try skill moves as much anymore compared to his younger days.

Krejci to me is still the better offensive centerman.

NiftyWasNasty

Nasty in a good way
Dec 29, 2014
OK, thanks for stopping by.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Yikes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->