Post-Game Talk: Game 58 - Pasta Hat Trick - BRUINS 4 Poutineville Smurfs 1 - FINAL

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Multi-point night for Bergeron! An UGLY assist on the power play, and an empty net goal (his second in the last 3 games). What did I tell you? On a night where Marchand and Pasta were making the pretty plays, leave it to Bergy to have his stats padded. He does a lot of good complementary stuff offensively, but Marchand and Pasta make many more direct contributions to goals (especially at even strength). Bergeron was never a PPG guy until he started playing with Marchand-Pasta, and is not in their league offensively.

But it works.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Multi-point night for Bergeron! An UGLY assist on the power play, and an empty net goal (his second in the last 3 games). What did I tell you? On a night where Marchand and Pasta were making the pretty plays, leave it to Bergy to have his stats padded. He does a lot of good complementary stuff offensively, but Marchand and Pasta make many more direct contributions to goals (especially at even strength). Bergeron was never a PPG guy until he started playing with Marchand-Pasta, and is not in their league offensively.

In your hustle to bash Bergeron, you stupidly forgot that it was Coyle who scored the empty net goal the other night, not Bergeron.

In other news, who the f*** cares?? Bergeron is awesome and his linemates benefit from him as much as he benefits from them. Calm your tits already.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada

Been a while since I seen a post this clueless.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
b4d34f759a2eda4988eab6c8a545705c.jpg

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
This team is obviously very good as-is. Add a scoring 2RW and possibly a third liner better than the options already here, and this team will be the favorites to win the Cup. As soon as the Bs clinch a playoff spot they need to bubble wrap the first line. They continue to rely extremely heavily on that bunch.

I know it's greedy of me, but I'm still a bit irritated they lost to Det again. The Bs have looked so good on this hot streak.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Sometimes I wish I could see the nonsense post But then I remembered that I like drinking water from the Brita more than drinking water from the toilet
I wish there was still a way to see that there's an ignored post. I swear sometimes I start reading responses and think I'm having a stroke, then realize they are responding to a post I can't see.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Big Z finally had enough of the little ****

Haha. Might as well get your money's worth rather than lightly retaliate. Z is a f***ing warrior and having a great season. I know it's not popular around these parts, but I've grown to like Gallagher. Yeah, he can be a puke, but he cracks me up and is a heck of a good hockey player. Would love to see him in Bs uni.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011

Do you know people laugh at you when you do this shtick? That's "at you", not "with you", in case you are confused.

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky

you forgot the sarcasm emoji

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
It's a good thing you like Bergeron. What would it be if you didn't like Mr.Perfect.

Reactions: Alicat and jgatie

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Just walked out of the Gahden, always love a good beat down of the smurfs.:yo:..my hate for the bleu , blanc, et rouge has never lessened:ipeace.and good to get a little breathing room with TBL getting ever closer. Now if the B’s can somehow beat Detroit:help:
At least they won't have to beat Detroit when it really counts... other then helping out their goal differential

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Haha. Might as well get your money's worth rather than lightly retaliate. Z is a ****ing warrior and having a great season. I know it's not popular around these parts, but I've grown to like Gallagher. Yeah, he can be a puke, but he cracks me up and is a heck of a good hockey player. Would love to see him in Bs uni.

I was with you until you mentioned Gallagher :laugh:

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT

So what? He’s also twice the hockey player then either of his linemates are

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
They took away the assists on Pasta's third goal. Guess I'm not as crazy as I thought :laugh:

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Listening to tsn radio postgame show out of montreal... because

Anyhow just heard a top 10 alltime priceless gem

They play gallager answering why no pp from the crosscheck... he says if he flopped like the bruins maybe he gets a pp

Then these idiot hosts try to guess who the flopper on bruins is... putz say it could be anyone... the whole team is divers

I mean my god... this is montreal's broadcast... the canadiens who invented flopping are trying to claim the higher ground?

Absolute hilarious

On an unrelated note i thought kovalchuk looked invisible against us

And... tough news breaking on shea weber... they are teasing the idea his injury could be career threatening. I love weber alot... horrible blow if this injury turns out that serious

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal

That's a lot of nonsense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad