Post-Game Talk: Game 58 - Pasta Hat Trick - BRUINS 4 Poutineville Smurfs 1 - FINAL

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Habs fan on the main board bragging about how his friend who works at a restaurant does gross things to the food he prepares for Bruins fans.

Yet it's the Bruin fans who have major problems? Not too self-aware, are they?

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Habs fan on the main board bragging about how his friend who works at a restaurant does gross things to the food he prepares for Bruins fans.

Yet it's the Bruin fans who have major problems? Not too self-aware, are they?

I’ll bet you lunch that that same guy wouldn’t have the huevos to say boo to pretty much any of us face-to-face.

Not that I’ve met thousands of Habs fans in person, but the ones I have met in person have never once had an unkind word to say to my face. Maybe things are said after I walk away, or if I were a smaller guy that might be different... Who knows?

He sounds like one of those internet tough guys.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I’ll bet you lunch that that same guy wouldn’t have the huevos to say boo to pretty much any of us face-to-face.

Not that I’ve met thousands of Habs fans in person, but the ones I have met in person have never once had an unkind word to say to my face. Maybe things are said after I walk away, or if I were a smaller guy that might be different... Who knows?

He sounds like one of those internet tough guys.

My favorite story about this kind of stuff is from the 80's team. They were on the bus from the hotel to the old Forum after going down by 1, and there was a Bleu Blanc et Rouge clad idiot in front of the bus with a broom doing the "sweep" thing, blocking the entrance to the parking lot. Legend has it Harry told Cam to go out and persuade him to move. Cam stepped out of the bus and said if he didn't get out of the way, he was going to shove the broom up his ass.

Needless to say, he got out of the way.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
My favorite story about this kind of stuff is from the 80's team. They were on the bus from the hotel to the old Forum after going down by 1, and there was a Bleu Blanc et Rouge clad idiot in front of the bus with a broom doing the "sweep" thing, blocking the entrance to the parking lot. Legend has it Harry told Cam to go out and persuade him to move. Cam stepped out of the bus and said if he didn't get out of the way, he was going to shove the broom up his ass.

Needless to say, he got out of the way.
I only wish I could like this post more than once.

What this forum needs is a “like” system similar to what FB uses.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Is there seriously a 15 page thread on the main board about how Chara should be suspended? Yes there is..I actually read some of it.. Talk about plastic people.
I actually wouldn't have been surprised had he been given a short suspension. Regardless of what Gallagher (fnpuke) did leading up to it, Chara still cross checked him in the throat.

Reactions: PoweredByRICE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad