GDT: Game 58 - CBJ at BUF - 13 Feb, 7pm

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Jackets have 1 line of NHL forward right now and they blew coverage on the 1st goal and it costs them the game. Torts said the same thing as did Bjorkstrand.

With so many guys out, why is it that the veterans are the ones who keep blowing plays defensively and are ghosts offensively?

Because the rookies are no different.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
So far I'm not impressed with Sonny Milano. This is his opportunity to show his offensive talent we keep hearing about and I got nothing. I can't see him being back here next season. There HAS to be some turnover in the forwards to create more offense.
I've been a Milano supporter, but if he can't take advantage of this opportunity, he needs to be shipped out.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Too many AHL guys on the roster. It was fun while it lasted and they looked good on adrenaline alone but now the shoe is starting to drop

It’s this. And I don’t mean to demean DJA but it’s not complicated.

Maybe Buffalo isn’t that good, but if the roles were reversed and we looked at our roster we’d think it was an opportunity to get a win.

Reactions: 213 Sentinel

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
It’s this. And I don’t mean to demean DJA but it’s not complicated.

Maybe Buffalo isn’t that good, but if the roles were reversed and we looked at our roster we’d think it was an opportunity to get a win.
We should have crushed Buffalo.... Hutton SUCKS!!! They have one great player and he beat us...

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Drinks are not a cop out. Drinks are absolutely necessary with this squad. Hell yes we should have won that game by 2 or 3 goals. That said, it's one game.
Ok... that said, I'm tired of this one game stuff too..... Every game is the playoffs with four other teams as good as us... EVERY GAME COUNTS!!!

Reactions: Lumbus

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Guessing benched. He has struggled to make plays in the last few games and has been the weakest link on the top line. His passing and stick handling have been off and his play reflects frustration
He was part of the forward group that Torts railed against for allowing the first goal and was generally invisible.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Drinks are not a cop out. Drinks are absolutely necessary with this squad. Hell yes we should have won that game by 2 or 3 goals. That said, it's one game.
It’s always “one game.” Eventually they are going to run out of games to play and will be booking tee times instead of still playing.

Reactions: Robert

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Kek as good as he is must add some players before the deadline... I know it hurts him to be proactive but he must...

He's the expert not me or any of us but this I know.... The Cleveland Monsters are not going to make the NHL playoffs today, tomorrow or ever...

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Honestly, I'd prefer just to ride it out and not blow draft picks with all the injuries. Use some forwards to acquire more picks/players in the summer and add Foudy and a potential top 15 pick in a supposedly deep draft to the roster next year. Jarmo isn't going to be able to overhaul the forwards at the trade deadline. it will have to be in the offseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad