GDT: Game 58: Avs vs Blues | 1 PM MT | February 16, 2019

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
Huge disappointment, I am surprised, they need to outwork all opponents from now on.

This is an extremely strange season for the Avs.
These idiots aren’t gonna outwork anybody. They’ll win some games here and there if Varlamov is sharp, but beyond that, this is what the Avs are—a sub .500, extremely mediocre team.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Better for the AVS to get 2 top 10 picks. Hopfully 1ov.
I think we'll get 2 top 10 picks while still trying to win lol we aren't good enough to make it. Sure as hell not consistent enough.

It looks like the Sens pick will be a top 5, and we have a very real shot at a top 7-8

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Unfortunate game. Varly played fantastic but it was even the whole way which is good concisderimg the Blues are the best team in the NHL right now.

Aside from a few really bad players tonight (Barrie and Zadorov in particular) this was a great game. Not burying our chances was the difference.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Varly was good but Allen was even better. Not that we tested him much. Lack of talent up front showed up again tonight, and that includes the first line which is ice cold since the All-Star break.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
You guys realise the Let's Go BLOOS thing was happening all game, right?

Why they thought it was a good idea to get Bernie's cowbell out halfway through the third down 2-0 to give them encouragement is anyone's guess

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
God that second his replay really pisses me off. What the **** is Barrie doing there!?!?
Nothing. All he had to do was skate and lift his mans stick. He instead opted to do the least constructive thing and skated along side Sanford. It was a 3 on 2 that became a 2 on 1 in a hurry thanks to Barrie. The first goal is thanks to Landeskog. Key players doing dumb things will cost you and it did today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad