GDT: Game 57: Coyotes @ Bruins - 1PM - FSAZ

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I don't mind that. He's smart and greasy. Wins faceoffs.

Kessel shouldn't have been out there.

Imagine Kessel not jinxing the trade to Minny. Man. In an alternative world...

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Another game the special teams failed the team.
PP didn't capitalize enough for all the time they had and the PK let in a couple.

Again... This team doesn't know how to get out of losing skids. They win one just to break the streak and then back to the losses. Under Tocchet this team loves going on long long bad streaks. It's crazy.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Call up Chaput. Bench Schmaltz and Keller for Chaput and Grabner.

then trade the ever loving **** out of both of them this offseason

But Burger Boy just gave both of them fat contracts despite being totally unproven. He knows how bad it'll look if he trades them, so they're not going anywhere.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Waiting for the news on Raanta now. Seriously, I don't think my theory was so far-fetched. It's only a "probability" though. I know.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Being scared of negative feedback isn't doing his job or growing the brand. He's your guy if you adore completely vapid, hollow corporate language.

Negative feedback is fine, if it’s constructive.

Chirping him on Twitter with crap like “Fire everyone” isn’t constructive.

If someone is so knowledgeable as to how he needs to do his job then by all means submit a resume to Mr. Meruelo.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
But Burger Boy just gave both of them fat contracts despite being totally unproven. He knows how bad it'll look if he trades them, so they're not going anywhere.

The issues plaguing this team right now have almost nothing to do with 2 depth scorers going cold.

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
There is no place to hide now, the central teams have caught up and the wild card spots will disappear. They all have games in hand, even mini. But hey at least the players and gm are all paid for a while so thats nice. Soft and lovin it.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Trade Hall, get a first back

Trade Kessel - just get rid of him

Trade Stepan - just get rid of him

Come expansion draft, leave one of Keller or Schmaltz exposed.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Raanta's availability issue is so comical. They need to LTIR him the moment Kuemper comes back and then dump him in the offsesaon. What a massive distraction for minimal gain.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Trade Hall, get a first back

Trade Kessel - just get rid of him

Trade Stepan - just get rid of him

Come expansion draft, leave one of Keller or Schmaltz exposed.

Yeah. Or more.

Well. Of the 7 teams left on his trade-list, there is probably nobody dumb enough to take him, even with a bribe.

Stepan is OK. I mean, he is overpaid, but he comes off the books just when Garland needs his next contract, and Stepan isn't bad. He is just a bit disappointing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad