GDT: Game 57: Coyotes @ Bruins - 1PM - FSAZ

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
It becomes so glaring how bad our coaching is on the power play when we play someone with a good power play. Again, I will say Chayka, this is all on you. You picked the coaches and the soft players. At this point, I want a different GM, it is apparent that even if Chayka does change something it will be just to replace a soft player with a soft player, or a coach with no game management skills with another. Chayka you are the problem.

Yup. Fire everyone, trade everyone.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
When does Tocchet get fired? After we lose this game 5-1 or does he get the entire road trip to attempt to salvage the season?

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017

The rank of the Coyotes by period in goal differential per NESN.

Bad. Coaching.

Playing style. "Play for your lives". Or something.

It's Boston tonight though. A rather fantastic team. I give them that.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
If Tocchet gets fired, do they look to trade Kessel?

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
So when does RT or any member of the coaching staff get the axe. After today's loss that'll be 11 losses out of the last 13 games. Not that I expected to beat the bruins on the road, but it's a loss nonetheless.

Again, nothing but excuses from this team. We were waiting for Hammer to get back, waiting for Kemps to get back, now waiting for OEL and Demers to get back. When are they going to accept the fact you'll never have a perfectly healthy team and your real issues need to be fixed. And here we are, loss after loss, downplaying just how bad we are and that we're just going through it right now. Brighter days ahead!

Edit - wasn't live and didn't see the board before posting. Obviously we're on the same page, lol.

Reactions: moosemeister

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Of the next 8 games, one of them is against a 'bad' team and even then Ottawa is pretty plucky right now.

I don't see how they survive with this level of play.

Reactions: moosemeister

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'm convinced Chayka sees Tocc as a father figure and loves him too much to fire him. His assistants are his dads friends, so no way they can be fired either.

Therefore, fire Chayka.

CoyoteDave

Dec 12, 2016
Cave Creek
Anybody know how to send an email to Cohen? Time to let him know that no money will be spent (tickets, merchandise) until the coaching staff is removed.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
I don't usually do this, but I'm out. Can't watch this team anymore, there's just no intensity or passion.
Something is just......wrong.

I'll check in next game, with very low expectations.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Of the next 8 games, one of them is against a 'bad' team and even then Ottawa is pretty plucky right now.

I don't see how they survive with this level of play.
If we lose to Ottawa fire Tocchet on the bench.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
On a positive note, it's nice to hear Garland talk about wanting to win and wanting to be a top player in the league. Give him an A and resign him quick before his next contract gets more expensive.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Washington
Islanders
Dallas
St Louis
Tampa

right before the deadline. Yeah, good f***ing luck Coyotes.

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
Screenshot_20200208-150005_NHL.jpg

LOL. Kessel averaging 17:37 this season. RT, pacific division all-star coach!

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Washington
Islanders
Dallas
St Louis
Tampa

right before the deadline. Yeah, good ****ing luck Coyotes.

You know that even if we lose all of them, nothing will happen. There's zero accountability in this franchise that has been breeding mediocrity for a decade. Losing is acceptable, as long as you played okay. Tocc basically said it himself.

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
He's on Twitter. You could try him there.

He'll just block you on Twitter if you call out the teams poor performance. I said something about how bad our team was and he just straight up blocked me, lol. I think it was in context to the Canes scoring short handed on us with literally 4 PP guys surrounding him behind our net last year. Worst effort I've ever seen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad