GDT: Game 57: Coyotes @ Bruins - 1PM - FSAZ

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Raanta's availability issue is so comical. They need to LTIR him the moment Kuemper comes back and then dump him in the offsesaon. What a massive distraction for minimal gain.

Sadly, I love Raanta. This feels like how the world ends - with a whimper. So sad. Well, he get some million dollars, I shouldn't feel like that.

Reactions: Jakey53

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Lots of try. Need more execution...

I didn’t even think of a Raanta injury while watching. That’s just hilarious. We’re going to have to buy him out this summer. Hopefully he’s healthy then.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Lots of try. Need more execution...

I didn’t even think of a Raanta injury while watching. That’s just hilarious. We’re going to have to buy him out this summer. Hopefully he’s healthy then.

There are teams that will take a 1B starter with some issues at his salary. He's not a bad goalie, just an oft injured one.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I’m not so sure. 5 mil cap space is big ask for a guy who can only play 30 games.

There are teams churning through below average goalies because they're desperate and have no internal options yet. A team like NJ would do really well to add Raanta to backup Blackwood, for example.

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
Chychrun was in there too, but the right move was to just get the PP. Lord knows the group needs the full 5 mins to get a goal.

Sure it was the right move, but at this point I wish they would get mad enough to do the wrong move. I just don't like the make up of this team.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Fair, but how do you fix it? Those players are rare in today’s game and even more rarely traded.

Edit: I’m talking skilled, physical players like Tkachuk or Wilson who can play, not meatheads like Lucic or Clifford.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad