Post-Game Talk: Game 57 - 2 Games in Detroit = 0 Points - Red Wings 3 BRUINS 1

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
That's fine obviously. Of course, ideally he'd be on our third line. But he's not a problem in the top six and I doubt very much that we'd be better off with Kovy (as an example) than him. I like Kovy a lot as a player, and offensively he'd fit better with Krejci and DeBrusk. But being good defensively matters and although Krejci isn't terrible defensively, he can use help.

Basically, Heinen is certainly one of the top ~100 wingers in the game. That's top 6.

Top 180 is more accurate.

Top 100 wingers don’t get scratched 4x a season when their team is among the top 5 teams in the league.

He’s a JAG.

Reactions: jgatie

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
Key difference between Heinen's and Wagner's shitty games:

Wagner knocked Fabbri out of the game, constantly fought to get in scoring areas only to whiff badly. Like really bad.

Heinen... well he didn't whiff but never gave himself the opportunity.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
The real question is whether Danton Heinen will reach a 2nd digit in goals scored by the end of this season.

Reactions: Krupp

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Bjork has 18 pts in 48 games .
Heinen 21 pts in 51 games.
Heinen is superior on defensive side of the game to him.Tell me again why Bjork is so great compared to him.Tired of the bad takes with this.Never even noticed Bjork today.

Reactions: BBB24

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
im not worried about this game at all. we played well.
i am worried about the first lines giveaways and how average marchand hss been for a long time now.

Reactions: 13Hockey

Kazcram

May 13, 2012
Shakespeare Ontario
Why do people soil themselves with these posts? Is it so hard to have some common sense and realize they played less than 24 hours ago and had to travel? They're coming off a 5-6 game winning streak.

Get a grip. They can't win every game.
agree but that on they should have , do you not realize just how bad Detroit is this year . so i have every right to shit on them because this is a perfect example why they wont do shit this year in the PO due to penalties not getting called in the playoffs and us having no 5v5 scoring depth

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Heinen is superior on defensive side of the game to him.Tell me again why Bjork is so great compared to him.Tired of the bad takes with this.Never even noticed Bjork today.
Bjork is still a “ project “ . His first full NHL season . I like his potential but don’t really feel he is ready to make any kind of impact in the playoffs.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

Because Heinen is what he is.

Bjork’s ceiling is much higher.

I’m not enthralled with either...but I’d keep Bjork over Heinen 1000/1000.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
I think not one Bruin cared about the game today, everybody wanted to go home. This was a definition of a trap game.

I hope Halaks UB injury is not serious.
Also next time we play Detroit we could probably try winning.

Shit effort,
Shit game,
Shit schedule.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
agree but that on they should have , do you not realize just how bad Detroit is this year . so i have every right to **** on them because this is a perfect example why they wont do **** this year in the PO due to penalties not getting called in the playoffs and us having no 5v5 scoring depth

So you're now already writing their script in the playoffs while assuming they won't add at the TDL for some secondary scoring?

Alrighty then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad