Post-Game Talk: Game 57 - 2 Games in Detroit = 0 Points - Red Wings 3 BRUINS 1

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
In your post you are comparing points Wood is a heavyweight
Simple enough

In my post, I'm mentioning the fact that @KillerMillerTime said that heinen/Bjork are 3rd Line wingers are players on bubble NHL playoff teams while suggesting to acquire Wood, who is even a 3rd line winger on a team that won't make the playoffs. So how does that make sense?

Clearly not simple enough since you missed the point of my post and showed me some useless fight that proves nothing :laugh:

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
In my post, I'm mentioning the fact that @KillerMillerTime said that heinen/Bjork are 3rd Line wingers are players on bubble NHL playoff teams while suggesting to acquire Wood, who is even a 3rd line winger on a team that won't make the playoffs. So how does that make sense?

Clearly not simple enough since you missed the point of my post and showed me some useless fight that proves nothing :laugh:

Hate to break the news to you but Wood has played more NHL PO games than Bjork.

Miles Wood is far more aggressive than Heinen and Bjork and don't gjve the garbage hits stats. I have seen plenty of Miles Wood.

Wood has a 19 goal season under his belt and has scored
in double digits three years in a row.

Incidentally saying Bjork/Heinen are legit 3rd line wings
on a bubble team isn't an insult. They are what they are
3rd line guys. You act like I am saying they are AHL
level talent.

Reactions: GoBs

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Hate to break the news to you but Wood has played more NHL PO games than Bjork.

You're not "breaking news to me". But those 5 games more than Bjork are making a huge difference in the experience department!
Miles Wood is far more aggressive than Heinen and Bjork and don't gjve the garbage hits stats. I have seen plenty of Miles Wood.

I didn't say anything about aggressiveness. What the f*** does that have to do with anything?

Wood has a 19 goal season under his belt and has scored
in double digits three years in a row.

Great. Once again, what does this have to do with what I'm saying?

Incidentally saying Bjork/Heinen are legit 3rd line wings
on a bubble team isn't an insult. They are what they are
3rd line guys. You act like I am saying they are AHL
level talent.

No. I'm just calling you out on your BS. You're saying Bjork/Heinen are legit 3rd line wingers on "bubble teams" yet they're legit 3rd line wingers on a Cup contending team? You mention Miles Wood as a player to go get, yet he's not even a 3rd line winger on a bubble team. His teams have made the playoff once in his 4 year NHL career. So he's a 3rd line winger on a bottom dweller.

You're missing the point but I'm not shocked. I've noticed your debate style... When you get proven wrong you vanish or you completely switch to something else to keep it going. :laugh:

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
You're not "breaking news to me". But those 5 games more than Bjork are making a huge difference in the experience department!

I didn't say anything about aggressiveness. What the **** does that have to do with anything?

Great. Once again, what does this have to do with what I'm saying?

No. I'm just calling you out on your BS. You're saying Bjork/Heinen are legit 3rd line wingers on "bubble teams" yet they're legit 3rd line wingers on a Cup contending team? You mention Miles Wood as a player to go get, yet he's not even a 3rd line winger on a bubble team. His teams have made the playoff once in his 4 year NHL career. So he's a 3rd line winger on a bottom dweller.

You're missing the point but I'm not shocked. I've noticed your debate style... When you get proven wrong you vanish or you completely switch to something else to keep it going. :laugh:

You are by far the biggest BS artist on this site. So I guess
you live w/o mirrors because you need to look in one.

Boston lacks big, fast and aggressive forwards that
actually can score goals at an NHL 3rd line level. More than they need Danton "Generational Stick" Heinen
or the potential of Bjork.

To show how ludicrous your point is about Bjork/Heinen being top 9 wingers on a contender, if Boston traded
them and brought in Toffoli and Wood does that mean
that Boston is no longer a SC favorite? Does it?
Because if you believe it does that shows how out
to lunch you are.

Bjork/Heinen are average 3rd liners playing with
ELITE centers at their center spots. Man the fact
that this has to be explained to you shows how
clueless you are.

Last edited:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

actually can score goals at an NHL 3rd line level. More than they need Danton "Generational Stick" Heinen

To show how ludicrous your point is about Bjork/Heinen being top 9 wingers on a contender, if Boston traded
to lunch you are.

clueless you are.
not going to get in the middle of your fight but whom are these "ELITE" centers whom Bjork and Heinen play with?

I see only one elite C on the B`s and that is Bergy, DK and Coyle are very good, neither elite

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
not going to get in the middle of your fight but whom are these "ELITE" centers whom Bjork and Heinen play with?

I see only one elite C on the B`s and that is Bergy, DK and Coyle are very good, neither elite

They are elite at their center slot. Bergeron is an
elite 1st line center, Krejci and Coyle elite or close
to elite 2nd line and 3rd line, with Krejci being
the near elite 2nd line center.

Heinen has played with Bergeron earlier and
lately Coyle. Bjork I believe saw early time with
Bergeron and now Coyle.

Odds are pretty good if Miles Wood saw time with any
of those three his production and play would improve
from NJ version.

I agree Coyle/Krejci aren't elite amongst all centers.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

Lol.

All three score goals at an "NHL 3rd line level". You can take a shot at Heinen but he's actually the most productive out of the three by a large margin. I wouldn't trade Heinen for Miles Wood. You're losing that deal big time. Bjork is in his first true NHL season, after dealing with injuries, and he's one goal and one point off what Wood's is producing, despite playing 5 less games.

to lunch you are.

Toffoli isn't even comparable to any of them. He's a Top 6 winger. Obviously if he's brought in it makes Boston better. They're a Stanley Cup favorite with any of these players in the lineup. I'm just calling you out on your bullshit because you're acting like replacing Bjork/Heinen with Wood is going to make them better.

clueless you are.

Wood is literally an average 3rd liner. You don't have an argument and you're doing exactly what I said you'd do: Switch to something else. :laugh:

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Lol.

All three score goals at an "NHL 3rd line level". You can take a shot at Heinen but he's actually the most productive out of the three by a large margin. I wouldn't trade Heinen for Miles Wood. You're losing that deal big time. Bjork is in his first true NHL season, after dealing with injuries, and he's one goal and one point off what Wood's is producing, despite playing 5 less games.

Toffoli isn't even comparable to any of them. He's a Top 6 winger. Obviously if he's brought in it makes Boston better. They're a Stanley Cup favorite with any of these players in the lineup. I'm just calling you out on your bull**** because you're acting like replacing Bjork/Heinen with Wood is going to make them better.

Wood is literally an average 3rd liner. You don't have an argument and you're doing exactly what I said you'd do: Switch to something else. :laugh:

The concept of comparing apples to apples must be really foreign to you. Heinen has played with Bergeron, Krejci and Coyle. Bjork has played with Bergeron and Coyle.

Wood has played with a much weaker center core and
team. If you don't think Wood's output increases playing
with Coyle and Boston you are totally dishonest. Heinen
can't stay in the lineup never mind out produce anyone.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
The concept of comparing apples to apples must be really foreign to you. Heinen has played with Bergeron, Krejci and Coyle. Bjork has played with Bergeron and Coyle.

Wood has played with a much weaker center core and
team. If you don't think Wood's output increases playing
with Coyle and Boston you are totally dishonest. Heinen
can't stay in the lineup never mind out produce anyone.

He's literally outproducing Wood this year :laugh:

It all goes back to what you said: They're third liners on "bubble NHL teams" but suggested getting Wood, who is a 3rd liner on a team in contention for a top pick.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
He's literally outproducing Wood this year :laugh:

It all goes back to what you said: They're third liners on "bubble NHL teams" but suggested getting Wood, who is a 3rd liner on a team in contention for a top pick.

Heinen has 2 more points and Wood has 3 more goals
while playing 2 fewer minutes per game on a far worse
team. Woods compete level and physicality is absolutely
higher than Heinen's.

Heinen will always play hockey like its is a contact sport.

There are literally players on the Canadian/US
womens team that are more aggressive than
Heinen.

Wood plays it like it actually is, a collision sport.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad