GDT: Game 53: Hurricanes @ Sabres - 2/7 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Can’t miss the net in OT. Dahlin showing his inexperience there a little bit too. All 3 guys below the circles in the other team’s zone. That should never happen in 3v3 OT.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
jack's gotta hit the net, that is the exact play that drove everyone nuts with E. Kane (albeit from the other side of the ice)

I don't think Jack is injured, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear he's battling a bug/flu/etc. He just looked off all game

Reactions: Aladyyn

buffalojedwardo

Jan 3, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Jeez the extreme reactions from everyone..we battled back tied it and got a point. Would rather have won but got a point. Ullmark doesn't suck....jack had an off night get over it. 2 big games this weekend I'll wait to freak out after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumpinjackflash

Maut

Nov 30, 2018
I want to be frustrated by this game but the honest answer is that we had a rough defensive/goaltending game and our offense was able to come back DOWN 2 GOALS IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES and steal us a point. Yea we would have liked the win but we are battling back hard.

I think we still played like dogshit and we may not be ready for the playoffs but to battle back like that... I don't think you guys should be as frustrated as you are.

Maut

Nov 30, 2018
Jeez the extreme reactions from everyone..we battled back tied it and go a point. Would rather have won but got a point. Ullmark doesn't suck....jack had an off night get over it. 2 big games this weekend I'll wait to freak out after that.
Right there with you.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Even so he passed to jack he has to recognize theres nobody back as well
He then slid into the slot, where the pass should have went. 3 vs 3, it's upto Jack to abort. RD didn't want to give up the odd man rush opportunity

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
jack's gotta hit the net, that is the exact play that drove everyone nuts with E. Kane (albeit from the other side of the ice)

I don't think Jack is injured, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear he's battling a bug/flu/etc. He just looked off all game

He puts too much on his shoulders. Id like to see him back to freewheeling more. He doesnt look hurt to me, he looks like hes feeling the pressure of leading this team. A hopefully good learning experience game for him.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Jeez the extreme reactions from everyone..we battled back tied it and go a point. Would rather have won but got a point. Ullmark doesn't suck....jack had an off night get over it. 2 big games this weekend I'll wait to freak out after that.
Ullmark posted .800 tonight 6 goals on 30 shots is terrible........not asking him to be price but both goalies were a lot better than this during our first 2 months of the season. He's flailing out too much and making 2nd chances ENs.

Maut

Nov 30, 2018
Does Jack really want to be here ?
This was his first real bad game. He's signed a long contract to stay and make this team a contender. If there was any issue that Jack had it would be coaching I'm sure. That and maybe fans jumping down his throat.

Reactions: Hasek and ValJames

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
No. But once the puck gets behind him, he loses track of the puck WAY too easily (even if carried behind the net). When the puck is in front of Linus, he's very solid. Once it gets behind him......he gets real lost.
I'm really hoping they're just recharging Hutton's batteries.

ValJames

Jun 9, 2015
NC
We need speed, possession hockey players, and a competent coaching staff not picked by the owners.

This team needs a locker room leader Boyle would have been nice. I’m fine with Eichel as cap but we need more leadership because we’re not good enough anywhere else

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad