Post-Game Talk: Game 51 - Enjoy Vacation Bruins - BRUINS 3 Vegas 2 F

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I hate Pacioretty and wouldn’t want him on the Bruins, but imagine if they could get a clone of him, without the Hab-stink and a less punchable face?

That’s what they need, IMO.

LOL: Perfectly put! It's like that Seinfeld episode when George Costanza took the book into the bathroom and tried to return it to the book store and they said that it was tainted, had been in the bathroom...
Can't take that "ick" off of it!

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
BLEED. i thought he did his job. was a little pain in the ass and around the puck and
the net. lauzon was excellent, let's see more of him. and krejci, clutch goal, great to
have him back. look forward to whoever they add at the deadline.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
LOL: Perfectly put! It's like that Seinfeld episode when George Costanza took the book into the bathroom and tried to return it to the book store and they said that it was tainted, had been in the bathroom...
Can't take that "ick" off of it!
I remember that episode. :laugh:

I just finished the new Curb Your Enthusiasm (Season 10) and was LMAO. Larry David makes the best shows!

Bodit9

Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
A few hiccups tonight but a quality win overall. Really glad they injected some new life into the roster. It was getting VERY stale. Really like Lauzon. Keeps it simple & safe & great at eliminating guys down low. Kuhlman's speed & tenacity is perfect for 3rd line. Blidh was solid as well. Honestly I think this team really just needs a good 2RW (same old story). Heinen+ would be ideal. Heinen's a solid player but I don't think he fits this team & salary would need to go out.

Marchy/Bergy/Pasta
JDB/Krejci/New guy
Bjork/Coyle/Kuhlman
Nordy/Kuraly/Wags
Extras: Blidh/Lindholm
Emergency call ups: Frederic/Stud/Senyshyn

Chara/McAvoy
Krug/Carlo
Gryz/Lauzon
Extras: Moore/Cliffy/Miller?
Emergency call ups: UV, Zboril

I'd go to battle with that.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Debrusk battled his ass off tonight. He had the jump early and the motor was running all night.

Kuhlman i thought also had a very strong game. If he could ever add a tiny bit of finesse to his game he would be a special player. He goes everywhere full speed.

i like him, but Heinen is still off. Soft and lazy on pucks and is stripped too easy. He’s been a big minus lately for me.

Keep Lauzon around. Even without the goal he’s a gamer.

they have some decisions to make here, and i think they’re just about forced to move a defender or two. I’m excited. I’m scared.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
What sucks is that they never really gave Heinen a shot with Bergeron, moving Pastrnak to Krejci’s right, so we don’t know how that would pan out. Also we don’t really know what’s there for Senyshyn. I don’t think he’s ready, but id rather KNOW it

so whatever moves may or may not be made will be with that lack of knowledge

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
What sucks is that they never really gave Heinen a shot with Bergeron, moving Pastrnak to Krejci’s right, so we don’t know how that would pan out. Also we don’t really know what’s there for Senyshyn. I don’t think he’s ready, but id rather KNOW it

so whatever moves may or may not be made will be with that lack of knowledge

I'd like to know too

That's why I'd like to see some of these kids get a chance to play for the big B's as much as possible

They'll get a feel for the NHL speed, gain some valuable experience and add more team depth down the road if/when needed..and it usually adds a spark

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Jake Debrusk when he goes full man body is going to be an absolute force... he's been a beauty lately. Great goal. Lauzon is an NHL player. Karson Kuhlman... love him, NHL player. Thought Blidh played great... NHL player. Great move by Butch keeping the Coyle line together, both them and the Krech line played real well. Great win and this break will be perfect for the Bs.

I was a fan of his in juniors and ,against the grain, was happy the Bruins drafted him as he just played a style of game I like/respect and thought he'd be a fixture for a long time and wear a letter as he just seemed to get what was needed. It hasn't materialized quite the way I was expecting as you wouldn't know it in a Bruins uniform, but it was rarely about his skill that impressed (which he had a tonne of) but his smarts on the ice as he was probably the most NHL style guy I saw in the WHL that year. I really hope we start seeing his full potential on a consistent basis because the kid is very good.

Reactions: TwineTickler

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just in. I had to drop my daughter off at Logan hotel. She is leaving early tomorrow.

Liam the fist bump kid was on the bench before the game (during the pre game skate) I think he brought them good luck !

Nice win. I will take it. It is much better than going into the break with a loss.

Have a nice vacation boys !

Last edited:

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
I'd like to know too

That's why I'd like to see some of these kids get a chance to play for the big B's as much as possible

They'll get a feel for the NHL speed, gain some valuable experience and add more team depth down the road if/when needed..and it usually adds a spark

Careful what you wish for. I'd love to see it also - but there's a lot of kids in this line-up right now and only a handful of vets to show them the way. You can get yourself in trouble that way. Already see a lot of the kids not quite styling it to the NHL (playing well, no doubt) but not making all the right decisions.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
someone remind me

is there a trade freeze during a teams bye-week or during the all star break?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad