Post-Game Talk: Game 51 - Enjoy Vacation Bruins - BRUINS 3 Vegas 2 F

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Heinen is what he is, the Derek Stepan or Alexander Wennberg of other teams.

In years time he will be remembered like Rob DiMiao.

Not good enough for top 6, not tough enough for the 4th line, but a 3rd liner.
My memory must be bad, because I think of Rob DiMiao as way tougher than Heinen.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
Jack struggling with those pesky words here. He’s mentally checked out

I am watching the games with my full attention and here he is describing the play like he thinks it's a radio. I and watching a game that he is supposed to also be.

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
“They’re very smart,” he said. “It’s fun to play with smart guys. They make plays. … I liked it overall. Obviously, (we) always can be better but overall I thought it was a good game. I feel like all three of us are pretty smart on that line. We’ve played together before so we know what to expect from each other. Like I said, they’re smart players, they like to make plays. It doesn’t work all the time but it worked when it mattered tonight and I’m glad we could help the team get a W tonight.” Read more at: Bruins’ David Krejci Enjoyed Playing With ‘Smart Guys’ On Third Line

Pretty telling that Krech would highlight Heinen and Kuhlman's smarts. His regular linemate DeBrusk not so smart.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Guys let's stop feeding Haggs his next story :laugh:
he`s already got it, thread started with link to Fluto`s argument about the B`s being good but not good enough, this had Haggs next offering written all over it, just a different headline

"B`s reach break, playing ok but should be better"

Reactions: Dr Hook

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
he`s already got it, thread started with link to Fluto`s argument about the B`s being good but not good enough, this had Haggs next offering written all over it, just a different headline

"B`s reach break, playing ok but should be better"

Actually I am waiting for Haggs to come out with something about a locker room split between "smart" and "Stupid" players

We can't close the barn door now, though, can we . . .

Reactions: Chief Nine

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Actually I am waiting for Haggs to come out with something about a locker room split between "smart" and "Stupid" players

We can't close the barn door now, though, can we . . .

he`s the laziest of some real lazy reporters covering the B`s

I enjoy reading Kalman, don`t always agree but still presents his opinions by backing them with reasoning

Reactions: Dr Hook

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Long time in between these game threads, no game till Jan 31st. Glad they went out on a win

TaroTsujimoto

Apr 20, 2014
Lol just because Krejci complimented his new linemates, it doesn't mean he's slamming his old ones. Get a grip.

What else would he say, "DeBrusk is dumb"? Sometimes you have to read between the lines. DeBrusk is a pretty good player, but hockey IQ isn't his strength.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad