GDT: GAME #51: Canucks 2 vs. Hurricanes 5: Hurricane Neddy too much to contain

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Hahaha all the hate Gudbrandson is getting for showing some emotion after he got hit from behind :laugh:

Would you rather him pull a Sedin and just take the cheap shot like a little ***** and complain to the ref? :laugh:

I'd rather he be on some other team's AHL affiliate.

Reactions: geebaan

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Hahaha all the hate Gudbrandson is getting for showing some emotion after he got hit from behind :laugh:

Would you rather him pull a Sedin and just take the cheap shot like a little ***** and complain to the ref? :laugh:
I'd rather Gudbranson not be a garbage defenseman.

Don't even mention him and Hank in the same sentence. Hank was the best player in franchise history and all class. Gudbranson is a pylon.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Can somebody tell me what Alex biega Does so terrible that he continues to Sit constantly.
It honestly might just be me but when I see him play he’s not that bad, he rushes the puck a lot and makes good passes, plays hard I don’t understand.

It’s not like he makes any more mistakes than somebody like Derek or guddy.

Just my two cents

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Can somebody tell me what Alex biega Does so terrible that he continues to Sit constantly.
It honestly might just be me but when I see him play he’s not that bad, he rushes the puck a lot and makes good passes, plays hard I don’t understand.

It’s not like he makes any more mistakes than somebody like Derek or guddy.

Just my two cents

not get drafted high enough in 2006

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
Canucks are far too easy to play against, this has been an issue for a long time. Too soft, no push back, very little grit and no team toughness.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Boy that was ugly. One of the few times this season the Canucks looked like I expected them to coming in.

moog35

Jul 25, 2007
I'd rather Gudbranson not be a garbage defenseman.

Don't even mention him and Hank in the same sentence. Hank was the best player in franchise history and all class. Gudbranson is a pylon.

I never said Gudbrandson was good, he’s not. The Sedins were great players. They also never once stuck up for themselves. At least Gudbrandson tried to stick up for himself on that play.

Those are facts. Deal with it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad