Post-Game Talk: Game 5 - TWO U's TWO K's = 2 POINTS - BRUINS 3 NJ 0 F

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I’m trying to think of the last Bruin that drove the net like Kuhlman. Every game he has a rush or two where he uses his speed to beat a defenseman to the net. I think he can put up enough points to Ben useful in that spot. If he can put up 15-20 goals while bringing a solid all around game I’ll be happy.

I wish he could finish these chances.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Fun game! That PK shift was electrifying live. Marchand and Bergy are just so fun. Rask was an actual brick wall tonight. Great way to start the new season. Nice 1st win at home.

This moment after the game with Chara going in and shaking hands with Jim Martin was awesome. I'm going to miss his "Tuuuuuuuka Raaaaaask" and live "wooooos" so much.
20191012_213257.jpg

PetePeeters1

Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Good Old Germany
Oh,I was looking for the number of the new capacity crowd at the Garden.
But,more seats,less people.17193.
Can`t remember when they had less than 17565 for the last time.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Oh,I was looking for the number of the new capacity crowd at the Garden.
But,more seats,less people.17193.
Can`t remember when they had less than 17565 for the last time.

There's currently still construction happening on the very top levels of the Garden, so it's not at full capacity yet. Not sure what exactly it's supposed to be once completed.

Reactions: PetePeeters1

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
they def need a selfish shooter there. May have someone within. I would run the cycle with what we have, but if the Devils keep sucking I would really make a huge push for Palmieri. Would be an absolutely perfect Bruin, has another year at a cheap number. Would give up a first, defensive prospect and offensive prospect.
Was thinking the same thing. He’s also on a pretty good contract Also thought Wood had a good game. I think he’s ready to play in a hockey market on a good team. Bruins qualify for both

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I’m trying to think of the last Bruin that drove the net like Kuhlman. Every game he has a rush or two where he uses his speed to beat a defenseman to the net. I think he can put up enough points to Ben useful in that spot. If he can put up 15-20 goals while bringing a solid all around game I’ll be happy.

Would like to see DeBrusk attack the net more like that.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I'm not sure I expected a 4-1 start this year. I was worried about a hangover.

But hey, they're playing well so far! I figured NJ would be better than this after their offseason. I'm kind of surprised.

Reactions: Sevendust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad