Faceoff Summary

Faceoff Comparison

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:
Reactions: bbfan419 and BMC

aguineapig

5 Random Thoughts
1)Glad Nordy's back.
2) Whether or not he's the answer as Krejci's wing Kuhlman is on my team.
3) Dean and Pandolfo were very good students under Jacques in their Devil days.
4)The current Devils coach is done like dinner.
5) One more time how the Hell did P.K. win a Norris?

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Good, solid win. Weren’t tested much as NJ were pretty poor, except for a patch in the 2nd, but they did what they needed to. Shutouts are always nice. Some of the sloppy play in the 2nd particularly was ordinary, and will be punished by better teams, but again they cleaned it up in the 3rd.

D did its usual job. Carlo had a couple of questionable moments but that was about all. Ticks for the 1st and 4th lines. Thought the 3rd was just a little quieter tonight but they competed and didn’t give much away. Ritchie’s just kind of there. Steady, but doesn’t contribute much. Backes is relatively better along the boards and winning pucks. 2nd is starting to gel more. Obviously had a goal taken away last time and went really close a couple of times tonight. Could just need a little luck or a little more cohesiveness and they’ll be away.

Good way to start at home. Still things to improve, but they're banking points so can't complain too much. Bring on the next one.

Reactions: bbfan419 and BMC

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
5 Random Thoughts
1)Glad Nordy's back.

The Norris is a joke most years.

Karlsson won his and barely played on the PK.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
5 Random Thoughts
1)Glad Nordy's back.

pk is a media glory hog who will always smile for a camera... when hes in a media capital like Toronto/montreal hes going to be the most overrated player in the nhl {or right near the top}

hes a good player... so its easy to like him when hes producing points... but 4 games out of 5 hes no better than torey krug and no where near a Norris trophy winner.

I still remember when i was maybe the loan voice in the wild saying what a great deal montreal made to get a true stud like weber for subban… and now he was never better than a second pair dman in Nashville making close to 10 mill a year. they were so lucky to find a desperate team like devils to take that contract.

honestly... I see subban ending up a lot like Shattenkirk or Yandle once a fair evaluation is done... some guys just get way way way way overhyped when they are young if they manage to produce a few points

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad