GDT: GAME 5 | Pens @ Sens Jan 27 5:00PM - FATTIES EDITION | NON MINIMALIST | HATERS BEWARE

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
Agreed. I don't know why we used Michalek for the shootout. He's not that good at these situations.

Oh well.. we got a point.

Hes not that bad but usually that is Alfies spot. Im surprised they havent gone back to Karlsson after his SO goal a year or so ago.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
My biggest thing was the calls against the Sens were all fairly weak. So I feel if they are going to go weak on their calls -- go weak all around. Don't call one thing for one team, and not the same thing for another -- even if the call was weak in the first place. And taking a player down on a break away. Ugh.

That said, I don't think Karlsson was on his game. Because he had many opportunities to score -- and he flubbed it. He should have gotten one of those in. And we had opportunity to win it earlier -- and didn't score. So can't really blame the refs (plus like others said, I've seen worse).

SenatorsHockey

Sweet hockey body
Jan 6, 2009
Ottawa
At least we have a point, glass half full people. But I ****ing hate losing to the Pens!!!

Basically this. Sucks to lose but at the very least, we can bank at least one more point. Anyways, we shouldn't have to worry too much about the reffing the next game since we aren't playing the Pens.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
At least we have a point, glass half full people. But I ****ing hate losing to the Pens!!!

Bah it's not really "losing"... it's more a tie game than anything... Then we lost a point to those stupid shootouts

That we lost. Because of Anderson.

Ya really, he gave up FOUR goals! 4!

We should waive him to have Lehner play instead.

Anderson lost us this game.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Basically this. Sucks to lose but at the very least, we can bank at least one more point. Anyways, we shouldn't have to worry too much about the reffing the next game since we aren't playing the Pens.

It's not just the Pens. We are always more shorthanded than the opponent. It's so depressing and mind-boggling.

CarknerCountry

Jun 20, 2010
Thing is we didn't lose to the Pens we lost in a shootout...I'm proud of this team..Pick up a big point and now bring on the caps..Boro was great tonight we have such great depth...3-1-0-1 keep it up boys.

corksens

Jul 19, 2005
Another skills comp win by the Pens. Imagine that!

Seriously, is there a luckier franchise than the Pittsburgh Penguins?

Last edited by a moderator:

Legend Killer

Nov 15, 2007
A save would have been nice but that point was valuable.

Winless in 2... Need to beat the Caps Tuesday

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad