Post-Game Talk: Game 49 - Penguins Roasting On An Open Fire - BRUINS 4 Pittsburgh 1 FINAL

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
victory meal

83212032_10219728935186588_6974119860330561536_n.jpg

I love onion rings. Unfortunately they no longer love me. :(

Reactions: Dr Hook

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I see some people saying they can’t expect this type of game every night, why not? They played with short fuse. No reason they can’t duplicate that attitude most nights imo.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Well....that was more like it!!! Everyone was much more pro-active out there: better skating, better passing and yes better hitting. Halak came out of his funk at just the right time too.

I want to say that my appreciation for Torey Krug is increasing and has been since his performance in last year's playoffs. He is much improved in his own end, one while there he was an absolute train wreck back there but he's worked hard to get better and it shows. And yes I love that he went after that POS Hornqvist.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Am I missing something? Halak played last night because tuuka is on IT because of being accidentally on purpose punched in the head. How did he also play his 500th game? I'm so confused. Or I need more coffee. Something.

Reactions: BMC

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Am I missing something? Halak played last night because tuuka is on IT because of being accidentally on purpose punched in the head. How did he also play his 500th game? I'm so confused. Or I need more coffee. Something.

Who knows what they are thinking. His 500th game was back in October, and he passed the most wins mark in February last season. Maybe because his mom was in town?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
His number is still on the water bottle. Some folks I work with have had the flu (or whatever it is) for over 2 weeks.
Thanks for this. He just looked so exhausted on the bench after his goal. Hope he gets better soon!

Reactions: hrdpuk

PacificNWBruin

Apr 23, 2015
Netherlands
This is the game they should’ve played against Columbus. It would seem they know that.

Not asking for everyone to be enforcers. Just want them to skate hard, play hard, finish checks and stick up for each other.

Reactions: BMC

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I see some people saying they can’t expect this type of game every night, why not? They played with short fuse. No reason they can’t duplicate that attitude most nights imo.
Thats right. The skill, finish around the net, pin point passing, team speed is not always going to be there . 82 games.

But the short fuse, band of brothers, not taking any shit.... should, can, and has to be there every game.

Reactions: TD Charlie and BMC

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Hos 500th game i believe was in October

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad