Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida

tenor.gif

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Good news about Rantanen.

EJ's probably done for a while. Use some of that Kroenke money under the table to get Makar out of UMass.
Yah, I mean at this point everyone knows he's good at college hockey. We get it.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
He tried to show off how flexible he was.
He is.
Read an finnish interview about him couple months back and he said that he has almost an addiction for stretching. His parents were proathletes so when he was kid he always did stretches becouse his parents did those all the time. Without that background he would be out for the season with moves like that:help:

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
So are we rolling Zadorov-Barrie and Cole-Girard for the next little while?

The annual EJ injury strikes again.
I can't imagine he's out long. Players with broken jaws aren't out long, and he didn't even get hurt that badly. It might be concussion protocol.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Pascal Leclaire once took a puck to the face while sitting on the bench as the backup goalie. Injury-prone players find ways to get injured. It's not just a perceived lack of durability, sometimes bad luck is involved too.
Rick DiPietro getting injured in that stupid awful fight.

Reactions: Pokecheque

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Good game from Varly today. We needed a game like this from our goalies. It looks like he is trending back upwards again.

Great game from the boys. Hopefully they kept some scoring for next week. Z and Soda played another great game. I wouldn't mind if Sakic just got a very good bottom-6 player right now to finish the year and let Soda run with it for now at 2C.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Good game from Varly today. We needed a game like this from our goalies. It looks like he is trending back upwards again.

Great game from the boys. Hopefully they kept some scoring for next week. Z and Soda played another great game. I wouldn't mind if Sakic just got a very good bottom-6 player right now to finish the year and let Soda run with it for now at 2C.
I can't think of a single player on the team that could replace soda right now. Sakic is going to have to trade or draft a 2c. Unless Jost playing in the AHL has some miraculous effect, and he returns as a much more effective player.

Reactions: MacBradley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad