GDT: Game 47: Suit Jackets @The Knights Who Say Neeeeeee 7 p.m.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Don't want to overreact but we've looked awful since Eakin came back. Now he's centering fourth line so they're doing nothing. No cohesion whatsoever. Everything to the outside. No one skating. A no-hitter. Giving up goals to teams that basically don't score, try to strangle the game and score off your mistakes.

Love my VGK but have nothing good to say about this game so far. We deserve to be down.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Don't want to overreact but we've looked awful since Eakin came back. Now he's centering fourth line so they're doing nothing. No cohesion whatsoever. Everything to the outside. No one skating. A no-hitter. Giving up goals to teams that basically don't score, try to strangle the game and score off your mistakes.

Love my VGK but have nothing good to say about this game so far. We deserve to be down.

I can’t stand it when coaches stick with bad players hoping things will turn around. Sometimes that player just stinks it up and it really hurts the team.

With the injuries and Eakin returning the lines have changed too much from when the team was winning.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
There it is. Another 3-0 deficit. :facepalm:

The players should give the fans their money back. I feel bad for anyone that paid to see this shit.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
Or a coach that cares more about being the team's friend than getting their ass in game shape and running proper fundamentals. The issues keep getting worse and worse without seeming to be addressed for longer than a few games at a time

Agreed. Can't play with the intensity to win games if the players aren't in shape. Gallant has made some weird lineups. Eakin has been horrible all year long.

Kolesar over Roy made no sense.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
5 games in a row giving up 3+ goals.

4 games in a row where this game has been down 3-0.

This team is shit right now and absolutely deserve to fall out of a playoff spot.

Can't wait until the post game interviews.

Will be the same bullshit as always.

Gallant seems like too much of a nice guy imo.

We need a torts like coach right now.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Early part of the homestand gave me hope (false) that whatever's wrong with this team maybe was in the process of being fixed.

But no.

Guess I have to go back into my "VGK is a mediocre team at best" mode. Although they shouldn't be. Seems like the more talent we collect, the worse we get. Go figure.

Still...

Go! :vegas Go!

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Early part of the homestand gave me hope (false) that whatever's wrong with this team maybe was in the process of being fixed.

But no.

Guess I have to go back into my "VGK is a mediocre team at best" mode. Although they shouldn't be. Seems like the more talent we collect, the worse we get. Go figure.

Still...

Go! :vegas Go!

Honestly, they are a mediocre team. Even last year they were a mediocre team. They have no 1st line.

Both Karlsson and Smith wouldn't be on the 1st line of goods teams.

Karlsson with the way he is playing would be on the f***ing 4th line with his invisible ass. Better yet, he would be in the ahl on a cup contender with his play as of now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad