Pre-Game Talk: GAME 47 1/24 7:08 PM - FINALLY The Bruins play Poutineville

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I'm way over 45 and I don't even consider it a rivalry at this point.

Absolutely no juice for tonight's game. Montreal's just a crappy team with a bunch of guys I'm not really interested in seeing. Especially with no Caufield, Slafkovsky, Gallagher or Price.
may not be a rivalry in the sense that both teams are competitive but nothing in NHL hockey brings me more happiness than a nice solid whuppin of the Habs whether they are crap or not other than a Stanley Cup

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
may not be a rivalry in the sense that both teams are competitive but nothing in NHL hockey brings me more happiness than a nice solid whuppin of the Habs whether they are crap or not other than a Stanley Cup

I'd much prefer a win over the Rangers, Canes, Leafs or Lightning.

Reactions: ODAAT

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Quebec meatloaf

42156395_vr8Z6XLuUmEhZqfoZdj9LsJC-9l2lAM_Heb5c-NwOTc.jpg
4977253_ylYMlVWw6qkZ1mzscFOCCNlzcnBqLs0Wcdgig-lk9AQ.jpg

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Any morning skate this morning? Wondering if we saw McLaughlin draw into the lineup, I hope he gets some time while he's with the team.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I'm way over 45 and I don't even consider it a rivalry at this point.

Absolutely no juice for tonight's game. Montreal's just a crappy team with a bunch of guys I'm not really interested in seeing. Especially with no Caufield, Slafkovsky, Gallagher or Price.
I’m mid 40s. I consider the Canadiens the number one rival of the Bruins. The games absolutely meaningful under all circumstances.

With that said am I as amped as I was when the Bs play Toronto, Carolina or even the early Vegas matchup? No.

This is still a rivalry and a much better game than Arizona, Winnipeg or NYI but we need the Canadiens to gain traction for the rivalry to be at its best. Someone above said a perfect season is Boston as the 1 seed and Montreal as tge 8. I also agreed with the poster who said Bedard to Montreal would be good. I want this rivalry back to its peak which is truly unrivaled in N American sports.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I’m mid 40s. I consider the Canadiens the number one rival of the Bruins. The games absolutely meaningful under all circumstances.

With that said am I as amped as I was when the Bs play Toronto, Carolina or even the early Vegas matchup? No.

This is still a rivalry and a much better game than Arizona, Winnipeg or NYI but we need the Canadiens to gain traction for the rivalry to be at its best. Someone above said a perfect season is Boston as the 1 seed and Montreal as tge 8. I also agreed with the poster who said Bedard to Montreal would be good. I want this rivalry back to its peak which is truly unrivaled in N American sports.
Wanting the rivalry to be good is fine, but wanting good things for the Canadiens and especially their fans can GTFO. Absolutely do not want Bedard there.

Reactions: sooshii

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad