GDT: Game 46: Colorado Avalanche vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
then look at her instagram. It's embarassing how we always get hot chicks who cant sing.

If you look at the Habs's auditions when they were looking for anthem singers, there were several singers that had both presence and a good voice but they never gave them a chance. I heard through the grapevines that at least one of the ones that received multiple opportunities was on account of her father having a close relationship with management.

Reactions: knuck

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
If you look at the Habs's auditions when they were looking for anthem singers, there were several singers that had both presence and a good voice but they never gave them a chance. I heard through the grapevines that at least one of the ones that received multiple opportunities was on account of her father having a close relationship with management.
that's just sad :(

Reactions: Runner77

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
The lines are stale. I wonder if both MB and CJ get paid for using a word multiple times in any one press conference. Stale. Those comments were stale.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
And Carey flashes the leather. Great save.

22b6bz.gif

Reactions: Habs10Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad