GDT: Game 46: Colorado Avalanche vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00pm EST SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
Go Habs Go! I feel like I'll hate that top line by the end of night but hopefully Montreal's 'balanced' scoring is actually balanced this game and can take advantage of Colorado's lack of talent beyond that.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Agostino on the first PP wave...

7DTgSY6.gif

Bon mats... :huh:

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
So I assume the whole purpose of this one liner with no substance or thought behind it is an attempt to ruffle some feathers and start a pointless argument?

Actually I legitimately thought everyone had gotten over the notion that we missed out on ghetto and I was laughing at the fact people had held out so long for him. Turns out I was giving people too much credit and there are still those that light a candle for sven every night.

Reactions: Heffyhoof

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Morisette literally said '' I want Price to fight someone'' like get mad and fight somebody

Price is already half dead on his knees and he wants him to get punched in the face.

This is a goon that never scored in the NHL

Morissette is a dud, Bergeron makes a ton of senile comments, Lavoie is a simpleton bootlicker and now JiCi Lajoie who brings arcane to whole other level of cringe. Pure Journal de Montréal hiring criteria.

What's next, are they going to feature that other dinosaur Reggie Tremblay (who was a Jici Lajoie regular when he had his show on 91,9FM)?

It just never ends on that network. So many neanderthals over the years and only getting worse.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Morissette is a dud, Bergeron makes a ton of senile comments, Lavoie is a simpleton bootlicker and now JiCi Lajoie who brings arcane to whole other level of cringe. Pure Journal de Montréal hiring criteria. What's next, they're going to bring in that other dinosaur Reggie Tremblay? It just never ends on that network. So many neanderthals over the years and only getting worse.
LMAO I wish i could like that post but.... i cant

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Boldest if predictions- Victor Mete scores his first NHL goal tonight!

**** I have never been right with these predictions

Reactions: blarneylad

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Morissette is a dud, Bergeron makes a ton of senile comments, Lavoie is a simpleton bootlicker and now JiCi Lajoie who brings arcane to whole other level of cringe. Pure Journal de Montréal hiring criteria.

What's next, are they going to feature that other dinosaur Reggie Tremblay (who was a Jici Lajoie regular when he had his show on 91,9FM?

It just never ends on that network. So many neanderthals over the years and only getting worse.

There isn't a single sports network where this isn't the case, but I think part of it is to stop taking ourselves and these analysts so seriously

Reactions: Tyson

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Lalime "situation".

"on doit se tourner vers Domi pour quelques situations"

Sense=0

God he has no vocabulary

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So I can't use terms like perpetual purgatory as a veiled reference to our PP? :dunno:

I don't know, I'm not the arbitrer of such intricacies. :D

I'm venturing that "perpetual" has a certain finality to it, which places it in indisputable negative territory. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Rapala
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad