GDT: Game 45: Predators @ Oilers - 2 PM - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
My Wife just said today is the day that Brown scores....if he plays 😂I hope Brown never scores and the Oilers
Brown will never score again, and the Oilers will never lose! How does that deal sound to your wife?
no team is legit till the playoffs are happening.

I would be surprised if Nucks finish first. I expect somebody to pass them. Either Vegas or Oilers.
Somebody will trounce them in the first round. They seem to be the definition of overrated.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
no team is legit till the playoffs are happening.

I would be surprised if Nucks finish first. I expect somebody to pass them. Either Vegas or Oilers.

Indeed. Just need to look at the Big Bad B-Ruins last season to see how it can all change in the playoffs. They were an absolute fraud, but they also had better "sustainable" numbers heading into the post-season.

Canucks have "crumple at the first sign of actual adversity" written all over them. Guess we'll see.

Reactions: TB12 and Drivesaitl

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
#16 this afternoon
1000017114.jpg

Reactions: Oilhawks

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Indeed. Just need to look at the Big Bad B-Ruins last season to see how it can all change in the playoffs. They were an absolute fraud, but they also had better "sustainable" numbers heading into the post-season.

Canucks have "crumple at the first sign of actual adversity" written all over them. Guess we'll see.
Nucks just don't look like a team that is made for playoffs. Plus it will be first experience for most of their players. Only getting their feet wet. A lot of the Canucks that were redhot to start the season have already cooled down. Brock Rocket Boeser hasn't scored a goal in weeks but still on 21% shooting on season.

Of the Dozen top shooting % players in the league with minimum 30GP 6 of them are nucks. Nothing weird about that. Or that there are only 15 players league wide with 20% shooting % and 6 of them are Nucks. 4 of them named Hoglander, Lafferty, Pius Suter, and Dakota Joshua. Again nothing weird going on...

Last edited:

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Nucks just don't look like a team that is made for playoffs. Plus it will be first experience for most of their players. Only getting their feet wet. A lot of the Canucks that were redhot to start the season have already cooled down. Brock Rocket Boeser hasn't scored a goal in weeks but still on 21% shooting on season.
It's like the Flames when they had that ridiculously good season before they met the Oilers in the playoffs. Then it all crumbled apart and their best players abandoned ship like farts in the wind.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
It's like the Flames when they had that ridiculously good season before they met the Oilers in the playoffs. Then it all crumbled apart and their best players abandoned ship like farts in the wind.
See my edit. I added detail. Fools like Hoglander, Joshua, Lafferty, and Pius Suter have a higher shooting % than the leading goal scorer in the league. I mean these must be allstar players right, am I doing it right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad