GDT: Game 45: Predators @ Oilers - 2 PM - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
At this point you know the team wants these wins to at least tie the record. I'm expecting a hard fought game from both sides tonight as the preds need points too.

Hopefully the mayor of Nashville, Mr. Draisaitl, has one of his legendary games tonight.

Reactions: OILLIO and Duke74

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Its interesting how much changes in a couple months. Last time Nashville was here our team was imploding, we lost, and every fan was disgusted going home after getting blown up by Nashville on home ice.

Many people feeling sorry for even going to that game.

FF and minimum price tickets to this Nashville game are 200bucks.

I guess the win streak is helping with ticket price appreciation. Last time out 5K people left early during 3rd period. I know because I happened to be around in Ice district

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Call me crazy but I feel like this team is capable of winning the division. We just need Vancouver to cool off a bit as their shooting percentages should start to regress.
They can do it but the Canuck games I have seen create a lot of high-danger chances why SP is so high, they're legit this season.

Reactions: GOilers88

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
😂 She's certain, I even told her he likely has a better chance of scoring with her tonight ahahaha

every thread where someone says brown will score guarantees he wont score. maybe theres some caveat here where its a 2nd hand prediction. we wait.

Reactions: elmeroil

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Perry better not screw over the Oilers again, I have the worst feeling about this game
Top 6 remains the same, only the bottom 6 slightly changes and that seems to always change every game so I don’t think things should change much. But we will see. I just hope he doesn’t screw us with bad defensive play. Lol

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
To bad Nashville is keeping up. Saros audition for 1b.

Keep them to less than 2 and don’t look back.

mkatcherin00

Sponsor
Apr 2, 2023
Still can't believe we are 29th in pps during this streak.

I can see the refs trying to give that Perry line a few penalties

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Win it for Perry! otherwise the haters will be all over him for breaking up the team vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad