GDT: Game 45: Predators @ Oilers - 2 PM - Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Get some A&W you dummy. There’s one in that mall that you can walk to indoors from the Sutton hotel
Oh!! There is you’re right!!!! I think I will!!! Good idea!!

Flat Boy Burgers are smash and best ones imo.
Maybe I should just do A and W and make sure we get this win going into the all star break

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
As long as he and pickard can continue to hold the fort, the team has a chance to keep this thing going. One bad game though and edm will have to try and win one of those dreaded 6-5 games again. Lol
He's making the saves the team needs, and the team has responded in kind. Things are really coming together all around.

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
Euro crew checking in :thumbu: 22:00 , very watchable start over here

I hope the floodgates open and Saros is chased from the net. Yeah I said it :naughty:

c2539c2558f8f0c4a09529ce80824896.gif

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
I don't understand how this would work unless he like steel chairs McDavid and then rips off his jersey to reveal a knights one lol
😂 I don't know either, I guess I have some bad Perry ptsd he's always found a way to screw the Oilers over. Here's hoping he's not a mole now haha. Paranoid much....yep just a tad!

I also said to my brother, watch him score a hattrick haha

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
😂 I don't know either, I guess I have some bad Perry ptsd he's always found a way to screw the Oilers over. Here's hoping he's not a mole now haha. Paranoid much....yep just a tad!

I also said to my brother, watch him score a hattrick haha
He'll have his Corey Perry f*** ups, he's just "that guy" but his veteran experience and gamesmanship on the ice will rub off on the kids in a positive way imo.

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
That’s definitely Browns saving grace right now. I don’t see why Holloway wouldn’t be as effective as he is pretty relentless in terms of putting the pressure on the opposition. Hopefully he is given more and more opportunities on the PK as Brown is a black hole on any line he is placed on and shouldn’t be on the ice 5 on 5.

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Foegele
Holloway-McLeod-Perry
Janmark-Ryan-Gagner
Perfect! A clean diaper lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad