GDT: Game 45: Coyotes @ Red Wings | 4-22-13 | 4:30 PM PDT | NBCSN

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
As a Leafs fan already a given I hate the Wings. But when Smitty came to Phoenix and I see first hand the crap Yotes fans have to put up with...can you hate a team anymore?

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
As a Leafs fan already a given I hate the Wings. But when Smitty came to Phoenix and I see first hand the crap Yotes fans have to put up with...can you hate a team anymore?

Who are you

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Detroit's last 7 consecutive goals against us have been on the powerplay if I'm not mistaken. They haven't scored an even strength goal against us in the last 3 games including this one IIRC.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Two penalties, two goals. Sad because I think the Yotes outplayed the Wings in the 1st period outside of those penalties. leading strongly on shots and generating some scoring chances.

Can't afford the dumb penalties.

lockstock

Dec 16, 2007
Kauai
This team has a serious skill deficiency. Even our "skill" guys are lacking. Vermette leaves a lot to be desired and Boedker doesn't seem to have that killer instinct. Freddy Sjostrom 2.0.

The major thing that's killed us this season (besides losing Whitney) is decision making. Terrible, stupid, unnecesary penalties or Yandle-y turnovers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad