Post-Game Talk: GAME #44: Canucks 0 @ Canadiens 2 | Pettersson MRI tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Kinda waste of a roster spot to not dress goldobin. He is not that bad.

Trying to send Goldy a message he just needs to keep his feet moving for 1 and it seems he tries to do too much sometimes needs to slow down make simple plays hes been good but also notice gives pucks away lately a.little watching and coaching won't hurt him.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
MDZ in....ugh. Is there not a better option in Utica than these two clowns? (Puliot & MDZ)
Wasn't it MDZ that decided to clobber Kotkaniemi at the end of the game in our last meeting with the Habs..?..The subsequent PP won them the game.

The Canucks with MDZ in the lineup are something like 6-13-2....Whoopee...!

Its good to see Sutter back though..He is confirmed for tonight.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
For the love of god, stop neutering Bo Horvat offensively, Travis! This is the lineup that I'd like to see:
Goldobin Pettersson Boeser
Baertschi Horvat Virtanen
Granlund Sutter Eriksson
Roussel Beagle Motte

Edler Tanev
Hutton Gudbranson
Biega Stecher

I like it, but I'd swap Roussel and Granlund. It's not a bad looking fwd group at all at this point.

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
So the new era truly dawns in Canuckland; since this is the 2nd of back-to-back road games and Carey Price is expected to play this game has Nilsson start written all over it but he's been discarded so it looks like Marky will play 2 nights in a row. I predict a serious butt whoopin'...

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
So the new era truly dawns in Canuckland; since this is the 2nd of back-to-back road games and Carey Price is expected to play this game has Nilsson start written all over it but he's been discarded so it looks like Marky will play 2 nights in a row. I predict a serious butt whoopin'...
Why didnt they bring up demko for this game?

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Laval is 40 min drive from Montreal. They have a home stand atm so he probably drove over to say hi to the guys since we dont usually play there and he has no reason to come to VAN during the season.

GSP2018

Nov 20, 2018
Laval is 40 min drive from Montreal. They have a home stand atm so he probably drove over to say hi to the guys since we dont usually play there and he has no reason to come to VAN during the season.

40 min ? Maybe at 2:00 am with Montreal traffic and construction lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad