Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
W8rINr5.jpg

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
If the Canucks play like they did in the first and second periods against Ottawa...they could make this game interesting.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Montreal’s having a 2014/2015 Canucks type rebound season.

If Markstrom doesn’t get the baxk2back (he won’t) we’re probably going to lose.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
On the SN650 broadcast in Ottawa, Corey Hirsch was indicating as much

I was thinking about this when Leivo left the game. Essentially, they have extended the timeline for a Goldobin move by Leivo's injury. It also allows them to dress Sutter earlier than otherwise expected. Takes the pressure off of management for a little bit.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
For the love of god, stop neutering Bo Horvat offensively, Travis! This is the lineup that I'd like to see:
Goldobin Pettersson Boeser
Baertschi Horvat Virtanen
Granlund Sutter Eriksson
Roussel Beagle Motte

Edler Tanev
Hutton Gudbranson
Biega Stecher

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
For the love of god, stop neutering Bo Horvat offensively, Travis! This is the lineup that I'd like to see:
Granlund Sutter Eriksson
Roussel Beagle Motte

Edler Tanev
Hutton Gudbranson
Biega Stecher
Goldoblin has issues digging out pucks in the ozone... he's watching ..not doing..and lazy on the back check...He's coasting, not skating.

Horvats having a career year..whats the worry?

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Granlund Sutter Eriksson
Roussel Beagle Motte

Edler Tanev
Hutton Gudbranson
Biega Stecher
Horvats having a career year..whats the worry?

Don't disagree with your lineup at all 6oeser, I think if they end up keeping Horvat in the shutdown line role this game it will be to get Sutter back in game shape. Better to give Sutter a slightly easier role this game than to throw him right into the fire of the toughest matchups...

PoM has a point too that Horvat is still having great production regardless of linemates.

But yeah, Goldobin back in please, we need more skill badly especially with Leivo out. :help:

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I feel pretty good that our pipeline right now is Marky, Demko, Dipietro. The latter two might not pan out but are trending well, so we have a chance of solid goaltending for a long time. As good a chance as any team, really.

Reactions: Pastor Of Muppetz

theoriginalBCF

Jan 29, 2018
I feel so bad for Horvat. I think I would not be opposed to Benning trading for a legit top 6 winger for him.

theoriginalBCF

Jan 29, 2018
Zero chance Demko starts today.

McKenna was only waived today, he hasn't been sent down yet.

Demko hasn't been recalled yet and he played last night.
Yes you are correct. He is supposed to be with the team on Saturday. It truly is (Dem)Ko time!!

maroon 6

Dec 31, 2009
British Columbia
I feel so bad for Horvat. I think I would not be opposed to Benning trading for a legit top 6 winger for him.

I wouldn't be either, but I would wait a year or two after we know what we have in Gaudette, Baertschi, Goldobin, Dahlen and our upcoming picks. Hopefully by that time this team will be ready to contend and that's when they should go for big free agents or trades.

As of of right now the biggest need is D and if Hughes and Juolevi don't pan out, we'll be needing the cap space and assets for D.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Nothing more satisfying then crushing the Habs on their home ice. 8-2 Canucks with goals by Pettersson Boeser Horvat Baertchi Edler Virtanen Roussell and Hutton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->