Post-Game Talk: GAME #44: Canucks 0 @ Canadiens 2 | Pettersson MRI tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
FYI: Peca was only replacing Danault during practice due to a therapy day.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
For the love of god, stop neutering Bo Horvat offensively, Travis! This is the lineup that I'd like to see:
Goldobin Pettersson Boeser
Baertschi Horvat Virtanen
Granlund Sutter Eriksson
Roussel Beagle Motte

Edler Tanev
Hutton Gudbranson
Biega Stecher

I agree fully except I’d like to see:

Roussel-Pettersson-Boeser
Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen

Roussel is a good player and I’d like him on a line with EP. He works hard and actually has some skill. Also I’m sick of idiots like Boroweicki and Matheson running around trying to take cheap shots at EP. I’m not the type that thinks you need a Donald Brashear type enforcer but Roussel won’t let that shit fly and he isn’t an offensive liability at all imo.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
For the love of god, stop neutering Bo Horvat offensively, Travis! This is the lineup that I'd like to see:
Goldobin Pettersson Boeser
Baertschi Horvat Virtanen
Granlund Sutter Eriksson
Roussel Beagle Motte

I think you'll see Horvat used more offensively once we have last change back at home.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I have a feeling that Sutter will draw in tonight, although after being out of the lineup for so long,I doubt he will have that much of an impact.

Its nice to go into these games relatively healthy..The past few years that we have gone into Montreal and Toronto,the team is usually buggered by injuries...(the last recollection I have of the Canucks winning in Montreal,was with Luongo in goal).

Not really concerned about the result,but hopefully Pete,Bo,Boeser and Jake put on a show...and no one gets injured.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
9-6 Montreal

Kotkaniemi, Kotkaniemi, Kotkaniemi, Kotkaniemi, Kotkaniemi,
Kotkaniemi, Kotkaniemi, Kotkaniemi, Shaw

Eriksson, Eriksson, Schaller, Eriksson, Schaller, Pouliot

Seems reasonable unless Pouliot sits.

FuzzyTitus

Dec 17, 2008
Thread should be called "The day two days before the dawn of the demko-as-a-back-up era"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad