Post-Game Talk: GAME #44: Canucks 0 @ Canadiens 2 | Pettersson MRI tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
We are such a weird team. Look lost in this one, but hang right in against Calgary. Just doomed to be a .500 team.

Everything points to a below average/mediocre team and that’s what they’ve been. And only because of Pettersson.

Reactions: geebaan

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I gotta say, I'm really confused as to why they broke up the Roussel - Beagle - Motte line. That was a very good grinder line. All to discipline Goldobin to 'play the right way'.

Reactions: Bertuzzzi44

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Gonna disagree here.
Is he currently better than McDavid, Matthews, Rantanen, Kucherov, Marner, Mackinnon? I don’t think so.

Could care less if you disagree, I do think he is better than those players mentioned except for McDavid.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Could care less if you disagree, I do think he is better than those players mentioned except for McDavid.
why post anything on a message board if you’re not looking for a response?
Well if you’re going to make claims, then perhaps back it up with something .

“Demko is the best goalie In the league” I’m not going to listen otherwise is pretty much this line of thinking

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
I know it's a back to back game, but if we can hang in there, down only a goal, maybe EP will get into an even higher gear and pot some goals on Price.

Stranger things have happened. ;)

Reactions: Nomobo

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Yup - that's where I prefer Jake to be - on Horvat's line.
I think Leivo on the top line and Virtanen on the second with Bo and Sven is probably our best bet. Two offensive lines that are fast and defensively responsible, each with creativity, size, and players who can dig the puck from the corners.
Then Sutter, Eriksson and Granlund/Gaudette on the third? Bit of an offensive black hole, but should be a good checking line.

Reactions: Canuckle1970

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
People care way too much about the ASG. It is such a nothing event.

It's major fun for the host cities' fans, especially the kids. That's why they do it. The kids are the future season ticket holders.
I think San Jose is especially fortunate this year. Aside from Ovie being a no show, look at the young super stars that will be attending - McDavid, Gaudreau, Matthews, Pettersson, etc. - a kid's dream come true.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
It's major fun for the host cities' fans, especially the kids. That's why they do it. The kids are the future season ticket holders.
I think San Jose is especially fortunate this year. Aside from Ovie being a no show, look at the young super stars that will be attending - McDavid, Gaudreau, Matthews, Pettersson, etc. - a kid's dream come true.
Oh I don't argue with that... It's just funny seeing grown man analysts debate who should and shouldn't go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad