Post-Game Talk: GAME 43 - BRUINS 3 Newark 0 F

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I was watching on Sportsnet and at one point they switched over to the feed from NJ and then went back to NESN once the audio problems went away, but NESN continues to look like an amateur compared to other teams and sports networks.
I watch a lot of games on NHL Webcast and a lot of games I end up,switching to other team’s broadcast.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
I gave up at this point.

Indeed, this had us examining our pints. Did you catch the half neon green screen?

1705358505252.png

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Solide solide effort, even if NJ have a lot of big guns out! Trent Frederic was particulary great, was assigned ti be the 4th line center and he made it shine this line...this guy should get some time in the first line

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Just in.

Nice team effort!

Trent. F. is the most improved player. A couple of years ago I thought he was a 4th line goof. Good for him!

Wotherspoon is looking good. I also love the effort by Boqvist.

Pasta's goal was pretty!

Loved that Sway got the shut-out!
What` s worse than a goof? Cuz that`s where I had him a few years ago too and I felt that way because it seemed like all he did was yapp at opponents and do next to nothing else on the ice. Kid`s worked hard on his overall game

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Two of the better empty net goals I’ve ever seen have come recently - DeBrusk in Detroit and Frederic today

Frederic is the least respected player I can remember

It started draft night moments after Donny called his name when I turned people I was with and disgusted said are you bleeping serious

Even his coach called him out against Washington and barely acknowledged him

Last week Overpaid bottom D pairing skill-level hack Ben Chariott told Freddie he wasn’t good enough Frederic wanted to go after Chariott jumped Geekie

DoPS didn’t think Trouba clubbing was worth more then a fine that wouldn’t cover DoPS Barbie Summer cookout

The only one who showed him respect was actually Trouba when he accepted his request to even the score

Gotta love Trent - he could have played in any era I’ve seen - other then looking like a choir boy he’d have been great on the late 70 teams

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
NJ was in the game the whole way, despite having half a lineup (not the good half, either). Yes, Daws was great, but I really didn't think the Bruins played as great a game as many here seem to.

McAvoy looked really focused, despite his 3 giveaways (Marchy with 3 also). Charlie had a Bobby Orr moment when he carried the puck all the way to the goal line and then was back in position on D to make a hit along the boards at the opposite blue line.

Heinen & Coyle led the team with 5 shots each.

Geekie (really?) led the team with 5 hits. Marchand with 4.

Wotherspoon led in blocks with 3.

Shutout for Sway, 31 saves. Shouldn't have been as difficult as the team made it for him.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Two of the better empty net goals I’ve ever seen have come recently - DeBrusk in Detroit and Frederic today

Frederic is the least respected player I can remember

It started draft night moments after Donny called his name when I turned people I was with and disgusted said are you bleeping serious

Even his coach called him out against Washington and barely acknowledged him

Last week Overpaid bottom D pairing skill-level hack Ben Chariott told Freddie he wasn’t good enough Frederic wanted to go after Chariott jumped Geekie

DoPS didn’t think Trouba clubbing was worth more then a fine that wouldn’t cover DoPS Barbie Summer cookout

The only one who showed him respect was actually Trouba when he accepted his request to even the score

Gotta love Trent - he could have played in any era I’ve seen - other then looking like a choir boy he’d have been great on the late 70 teams
Were you at the game? @DKH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad