:shakehead
clue not taken
tank talk is stupid

Clue_screenshot_1.jpg

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Hey if we lose this game we only have to go 5-1 that's not a big deal right?

Or we can go 0-6 and get a cool top 10 pick :)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Terrible Bachman. Playing like we know he can. Just more ammo for the commentators to suck a little more hawk.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Why are you not even attempting to block that shot Benn?! ****ing seriously dude!

Yeah he's got to at least lay out on the ice there.

But I swear, it seems like every single mistake Benn makes in the defensive zone ends up in the net.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
What? You let ME step in like Hjalmarsson did with an open lane and ill clap it home all day too

Why doesn't every player do that in a shootout then? Bachman had time to see him getting ready to do that, he should have stopped it. Slapshots that come before you have time to react aren't stoppable, ones where you see the guy coming in are.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Why are you not even attempting to block that shot Benn?! ****ing seriously dude!
There's a reason why Benn is -1 on this game. Going out to screen his goalie earned him this last minus. Great that he scored a couple, but he's killing them with his play in his own end.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Yeah he's got to at least lay out on the ice there.

But I swear, it seems like every single mistake Benn makes in the defensive zone ends up in the net.

ESPECIALLY when he's all but guaranteed to be the future captain. Over ****in' rated.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Game over. Bachman has to stop that.

Bachman should have had that. He needs to be pulled.

Terrible Bachman. Playing like we know he can. Just more ammo for the commentators to suck a little more hawk.

Awful positioning. That's a stoppable puck and when you're down one you need your goalie to make that save.

That goal absolutely isn't on Bachman.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
There's a reason why Benn is -1 on this game. Going out to screen his goalie earned him this last minus. Great that he scored a couple, but he's killing them with his play in his own end.

Yeah, this isn't even a lately thing. This has been all season long.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Why doesn't every player do that in a shootout then? Bachman had time to see him getting ready to do that, he should have stopped it. Slapshots that come before you have time to react aren't stoppable, ones where you see the guy coming in are.

Yes I will magically move the puck backwards on a shoot out to the blue line then step in and slap it on a goaltender.

That's not an argument. It was a high %chance on any goalie and Bachman isn't to fault.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad