GDT: Game 41 | SENS @ DEVILS | Friday, April 12 | 7PM (ET) | SNET,TVA | Exorcist Edition

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
Michelak Turris Alfie
Conacher Z93 Silfverberg
Lats Pageau Greening
Condra Smith Neil

Also I start Lehner 7/10 games resulted in points for us

Andy 4/10

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
Putting Conacher with 9MM will result in some serious speed. But we don't want to break up C/Z93/S33

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Michelak Turris Alfie
Conacher Z93 Silfverberg
Lats Pageau Greening
Condra Smith Neil

Also I start Lehner 7/10 games resulted in points for us

Andy 4/10

Nah. Andy needs to get into playoff form. Why start our project goalie? Sure he's playing well be we need our #1.

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
56174.jpg

Let's get a streak going!

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Nah. Andy needs to get into playoff form. Why start our project goalie? Sure he's playing well be we need our #1.

At this point you play whoever gets you wins. If Andy loses tonight then I am expecting Lehner the next game. You can only try to get Anderson back in shape for so long with eight games left.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
At this point you play whoever gets you wins. If Andy loses tonight then I am expecting Lehner the next game. You can only try to get Anderson back in shape for so long with eight games left.

It's not like Anderson is losing us games. He has performed well is his few games back. The team has sucked. A few weeks ago everyone was reaming Lehner because Bishop was winning more games so.. :dunno:

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
It's not like Anderson is losing us games. He has performed well is his few games back. The team has sucked. A few weeks ago everyone was reaming Lehner because Bishop was winning more games so.. :dunno:

Doesn't matter how the team plays in front of the goaltender. Play whoever gets you wins. If Anderson's stats are better than Lehner's despite the fact that Lehner picks up wins then who cares. Hopefully this is a non-issue and Anderson plays lights out tonight to steal a win.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Is anyone else still listening to the Exorcism theme while reading through the GDT? It's pretty darn catchy.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Doesn't matter how the team plays in front of the goaltender. Play whoever gets you wins. If Anderson's stats are better than Lehner's despite the fact that Lehner picks up wins then who cares. Hopefully this is a non-issue and Anderson plays lights out tonight to steal a win.

Good call. Let's go into the playoffs with an inexperienced rookie when our seasoned veteran who is statistically amazing in the playoffs is rusty.

If we went with "Play whoever gets you wins" then Lehner would have never gotten any games because Bishop won more of his starts than Lehner did.

Despite what others may think, Anderson is the #1 goalie and will be afforded every opportunity to stay the #1 goalie. The guy has given up TWO even strength goals in two starts. The other 3 goals were all powerplay goals and one of those was a 5-on-3 gift from Dan O'Dork.

Seriously, some of you are just amazed by shiny new things. Lehner has won good game following a stinker against Buffalo and you want to anoint him the number 1 IF Anderson has a bad game? Unreal.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
Good call. Let's go into the playoffs with an inexperienced rookie when our seasoned veteran who is statistically amazing in the playoffs is rusty.

If we went with "Play whoever gets you wins" then Lehner would have never gotten any games because Bishop won more of his starts than Lehner did.

Despite what others may think, Anderson is the #1 goalie and will be afforded every opportunity to stay the #1 goalie. The guy has given up TWO even strength goals in two starts. The other 3 goals were all powerplay goals and one of those was a 5-on-3 gift from Dan O'Dork.

Seriously, some of you are just amazed by shiny new things. Lehner has won good game following a stinker against Buffalo and you want to anoint him the number 1 IF Anderson has a bad game? Unreal.

I mean it's not that Lehner's completely inexperienced at being clutch at playoffs or anything....:sarcasm:

But I agree, Get Andy the start. But if he loses, I don't think we can afford risking him being "rusty" again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad