GDT: Game 41 - Round 1 at Poutineville 7:14 PM ET | NESN, CBC, NHLN (US), TVA-S, 92.9 WBOS-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
A true sellout: The Canadiens boast a sellout streak that goes back to the days following the 1995 lockout, but truth be told, there have been quite a few empty seats this season. That won’t be the case for this game. If fans have to resort to dog sleds, they’ll find their way to the Bell Centre and they’ll be joined by a large contingent of fans from Boston. That’s good news for the folks who run the bars within stumbling distance of the arena and for the ticket resellers who will be hoping to recoup some of their losses.

Canadiens vs. Bruins: Five things you should know

Geez, I didn't think Nilan could get any uglier........but I was wrong.:laugh:

Reactions: BMC

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Thought you guys would love this post on the trade board, Marchand to Montreal :laugh: (which is silly enough)

Get this post:

pth2 said:
As a Hab fan, I don't want a Marchand style player on my team. I know he's learned to score, but to me he's still a piece of trash. The kind of guy the league would be better without.

Chris Nilan says “hi” and then butt ends your teeth out. :shakehead

Yeah, those posts 'i wouldn't trade Gally (stupidest nickname in the history of nicknames) for Marchand straight up' were fun.

Reactions: Chief Nine

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
giphy.gif

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Feels like forever since the last game, hope the break didn't mess with our "roll" we were on.

I'll say 5-2 tonight, McAvoy with 2G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad